Crypto's road to 99 fletching!

Hi everyone!, my name is crypto90, i am new here but i saw the video and what happened to honset1, glad to know he's back and ok.

As you may now know im going for 99 fletching, my friend said to me the other day" do you want to raise your fletching?" and i said "yes" and he explained to me his plan to get 85 mage for teleblock(he's a pker).and for him to get 85 mage he has to high alch 31k yew longs, here is where i come in.he buys the supplies(logs and bowstrings)and gives them to me and i make the yew longbows for him,then he alchs them.

Well for me this is just free fletching exp and at the time i thought oh ok ill just help out a friend whiel also getting exp, but then checked what level i will be once ive finished these bows,(im level 78 fletching now)are you ready to see what level i will be? i will be level.........91 fletching after 31k yew longs!yes thats right! 91 fletching!!!

So i thought to myself (amazed of course)"why not get to 99 fletching and get a skill cape that ive always wanted since ill be so close to it?"and ahve decided to make my way to 99 fletching, ive always wanted a skill cape, and ive looked at the fletching cape and it looks very cool, it matches my ahrims that i should soon have.

To get to 99 fletching from 91 fletching i will have to make about 38k yew longbows.

I will post a daily journal entry on my progress.

Thank you for reading this and any support in this would be highly appreciated(im not asking for support just merely saying it will be appreciated,not expecting anything from you).

Feel free to add me in game if you want to chat(my IGN is crypto90)

Thursday 25th January:

I have come home from school today and started to merchant nature runes, like last night.I hope to get that ahrims by the end of the week, i have the hood and i dont want that silly staff, just the top and bottom to go now,almost there.i should be getting another 2k bows to make today from alec.i should be hopefully about 80 fletching from these.certainly should be 79 easily.

Friday 26th January:

came home from school and decided to get 70 ranging like i was going to before xmas only 305 pest points till 70 range.reached 79 fletching too.

~crypto~

crypto90.png

crypto90.gif

you know if you make the bows yourself you can make money cause i made 6m+ from 40-99 and i wasnt trying to make money from it either

anyway goodluck

stupid forums lost my dragon count , well atleast i know i got a d chain from a dusty!

99 Fletch, Late 06

99 Mage, late 07

99 Strength, 29th June 08

99 Hitpoints, 21st August 08

130/138 cmb

sooo close

thx for the tip, i get very impatient quickly thats the only problem, before i was amazed i spent a whole day cutting yews and got 2k of them lol i was low wc then though,however i ahve xbox live now so i might play halo while i leave him to wc lol(not an auto, hellz no)(just keep checking and goin to bank every few mins)

~crypto~

crypto90.png

crypto90.gif