Need some help with GIF

KM25

ok im using a free program called 3d flash animator >_< and i made a sig that simply changes from 1 text to another on the program its speed is what i want it to be but when its on a site it goes way to fast.... ive tried changing the frame rate and all that but it wont go slower at all... what do i do? (its the 1 in my sig now)

Are you trying to have the text on the screen longer with shorter pauses in between text changes?

If so, can you individually edit the time for each frame?

If so you should see a number like 100ms attached to each frame the 'ms' part meaning milliseonds (1/1000th of a second), change the numbers on the frames with text on them to something like 2000ms and the blank ones to however short you want the intervals between the text changes to be.....

sig16xk.jpg

Superknight/Blademaster: Level 150; Hps: 132

Theoretical damage per round: 234

Highest recorded damage in one round: 104

I want it to show the text for at least 1 - 2 sec then switch to the next text and 3DFA is like a begginers flash maker so it doesnt have all that but i can change where it says frame to seconds and ive tried both 1s ive also added more delays to it cuz on mine it says show element then i put on delay wich holds it for up to like 20 sec then i do hide element and repeat with each text

So you don't want a delay between text changes?

....and you can't find how to fix it?

If you post it back I'll have a go at it for you if you want

sig16xk.jpg

Superknight/Blademaster: Level 150; Hps: 132

Theoretical damage per round: 234

Highest recorded damage in one round: 104