Demon antics

Harakiri

Before you read on, I just have to say that I am an ordinary guy who ended up becoming a demon solely by accident. Its basically an incredible hulk story, except instead of becoming a giant green vegetable, I can turn into...well, a sinewy, yet powerful monster with a large, maybe larger than necessary, sword, made from the most powerful thing in the universe, Sodium Carnivor.

My story truly begins when a demon entered my house, and I accidentally ate his soul. It just tasted like air, I am telling you that, but none of the demons that are after me believe that...

"Please stop calling me! I swear I do not want to buy a case of "Harry's All Purpose Stain Remover! ""

A pause.

"NO! I use clorox dirtbag!" I hung up, slamming the phone onto the receiver. I seemed to always get some call to buy something. Those stupid kids, walking around with cell phones, calling random houses after school and thinking it was funny to put on their best asian accent and start trying to sell rice pizza or stain remover. I needed to get caller ID bad.

I heard a knock on my back door. Now, my back door leads to a golf course. Sometimes, golfers need to come to my back door and ask for another ball because they lost theirs in the sandpits or the lake. I would usually give them a cheap one that I keep lying around just in case of just that, and then go back to what I was doing.

So, I walked to the back door, and swung it open, only to find an old man on the door step. I turned around and went to get a ball when the old man said:

"Sir, do you perhaps have a gun?"

I then noticed that blood dripped from the mans forehead. The old man pulled a kerchief from his jeans back pocket, and lightly dabbed the wound.

"Whats going on sir, is there a murderer in our midst?"

"Not in our midst, but outside."

I smacked my forehead.

"I don't have a gun, all I have is an antique sword." I ran into the living room right beside the door, and came back to the door with a large ornate sword in its sheath that I had bought from a military surplus store a couple years back.

"Are you sure thats real?" The old man grabbed it from my hand and pulled it from its sheath. He balanced it, and I watched it clang to the door step.

"Well, I guess it will be fine after you plunge that into that damn demon..."

"What was that?"

"Oh, a demon just came by, not a human-like demon but a sand demon, a Sodium Carnivor."

"O.K, that sounds like the name of a Yu-Gi-Oh monster."

"Well, let me tell you that it is no card..."

The old man stooped to pick the sword up and handed it to me.

"You'll be fine. Follow me."

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

Interesting, Mr. Ratchet. Your simple style is uncomplicated, though I did get confused about who was speaking where. How is the book going?

Also, I saw Sephiroth King browsing this forum. Howdy! (just in case he is reading...)

pre2asoldierofthekingce8.png

I'll show you how terrifying a true Christian can be!

It's Xewleer: ZEW le ar, got it memorized?

Hermit of the Varrock Library and its proud guard.

I anticipated that (sorry!) Oh well. So far, the only thing really I can say that I have finished 100% (and successfully) was Celestial beings and Tale of the Lover's ghosts, both short stories. (Celestial Being pushes short story though... 32-odd pages.)

pre2asoldierofthekingce8.png

I'll show you how terrifying a true Christian can be!

It's Xewleer: ZEW le ar, got it memorized?

Hermit of the Varrock Library and its proud guard.

I anticipated that (sorry!) Oh well. So far, the only thing really I can say that I have finished 100% (and successfully) was Celestial beings and Tale of the Lover's ghosts, both short stories. (Celestial Being pushes short story though... 32-odd pages.)

Some of Stephen Kings are 60 or 70, one was like 120...

James Bond ones had bout 40 pages...

Oh well, have to develop the lost library more...

Signing up for the Fally Library to start a lost Library RPG, should be fun.

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg