>>> Glided's Blog <<< GOAL: 50+ In All Levels

6yks34.png

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! All of pics, items, goals etc. are below this little paragraph about myself so if you don't want to read about me I suggest scrolling down. I started playing Runescape around 2 years ago on this account and have taken breaks from Runescape in those 2 years so my stats aren't as great as somebody would suspect. I now like to play for fun and meet new people but most of all set goals and try to achieve them. So lets get down to the more exciting stuff!

256a89c.png

All Skills 40+ & Eventually 50+

Right now, my major goal is to get all of my skills 50+. But right now I will focus on getting my skills to 40+ so I can work out getting to 50 easier. I have a limited budget so I will only buy things that are 100% necessary. Everything else I will make ore get by hand to save money and hopefully make some.

Here are my current stats as of 10-22-08

[hide=Current Stats As Of 10-22-08]io0xfp.png[/hide]As you can see, I will need to work extra hard to get all of my skills 50+ so this is why I will start out with a goal of 40+ to ease into things.

40+ Skill Goals

39 Mining/39 Mining/40 Mining

37 Thieving/37 Thieving/40 Thieving

34 Farming/34 Farming/40 Farming

32 Slayer/32 Slayer/40 Slayer

32 Herblore/32 Herblore/40 Herblore

31 Ranging/31 Ranging/31 Ranging

30 Prayer/30 Prayer/40 Prayer

19 Summoning/19 Summoning/40 Summoning

How I Will Achieve...

[hide=Mining & Ranging]This will be one of the easier goals since I'm only 1 level away from 40 although I will probably mine Iron then smelt it into throwing knives for Ranging. From there I will just train on Experiments for 40 Ranging. Im expecting ranging to be hard to achieve as I hate ranging.[/hide][hide=Thieving]I will probably pickpocket from farmers and may steal from Freminick Market Stalls. If you have any advice, please post it![/hide][hide=Slayer & Summoning]I will hopefully get slayer tasks on monsters that drop charms for Summoning. I dont care how long it takes me, I will get 40 Summoning. =][/hide][hide=Farming]This will be easy as I have many ranarr seed drops from monsters so all I have to do is plant and wait.[/hide][hide=Herblore]I really have no clue what to do with this. I will most likely just try to quests that give Herblore experience like Eadger's Ruse. Please post if you know any good tricks![/hide][hide=Prayer]Im not sure on how I will achieve this as I dont want to buy bones. Please post if you have any advice on getting bones.[/hide]

Another one of my goals is to get all of my skills listed in highscores.

31 Ranging/31 Ranging/47 Ranging

30 Prayer/30 Prayer/34 Prayer

46 Woodcutting/46 Woodcutting/53 Woodcutting

39 Mining/39 Mining/49 Mining

19 Summoning/19 Summoning/31 Summoning

Finish All Started Quests

Yes, my final major goal for now is to finish all started quests. I only have a sad 83 quests points and I would like to get over 100 quest points for the time being. Another reason why I would like to achieve this goal is I hate seeing a whole bunch of yellow quests :x

Started Quests

Eagles Peak

Fight Arena

Giant Dwarf

Merlin's Crystal

Ratcatchers

Spirits of the Elid

Waterfall Quest

Yes, many of those quests are very easy to complete however I just haven't got them time to do them. :) Wish me luck!

2nq70uu.png

Ive only started taking pictures of my recent achievements not that long ago so you find alot of level-up messages here. =P

[hide=Skills]t6ba6u.png[/hide][hide=Quests]sgolxh.png28cnblx.png[/hide][hide=Clue Scrolls]I need more clue scrolls :wall:[/hide]

BLOGOFGLIDED.gif