The Creation of Kun

Xewleer

An old womn was watching some children, who decided it would be more fun to ignore her. She sighed, then, forcibly gathered them around her.

"Alright, my darlings, how would you like to hear an old tale?"

"The first one! The first one!" Replied the children with a clamor. The first one was the children's name for the origin story of their world, and how they came to be.

"Very well...

In the beginning, we were a separated people, everyone had the ability to become everything, and we were very unhappy. We could not be content to live in the strength of our nations, we could not specialize, and brother killed brother many, many times.

Then the creatures who call themselves the Montag." The children squealed in fear, Montags were nightmares to all younglings, it could be no other way. "Who had left their own planet, which had died long ago. They, searching for a new planet, and no God, no writer. They found our planet, the original planet, so steeped with the God that they destroyed it to spite Him.

But, they took many different kinds of us, and bred us for traits, which still hold today. We, people of Kun, proudest of nations were their shock troops, we had war bred into us like hooks are placed a Zai's face. They were their torturers and Toosh were their scientists and the people of Karmand were the human generals.

The Montag were cursed that every planet they went to would try to kill them, no matter how the made first contact. So they destroyed the planets until they could only find one more. This one."

"Is that why we can't see any stars?"

"Indeed it is dear child. The Montag came here and before they could find out about this planet, they crashed into the planet. We humans escaped and formed nations according to how we were bred and modified. The Montags themselves also separated. One decided that God was too powerfu and became our enemies, the other decided to block His power.

We fought wars, and here we are, safe and sound and content."

pre2asoldierofthekingce8.png

I'll show you how terrifying a true Christian can be!

It's Xewleer: ZEW le ar, got it memorized?

Hermit of the Varrock Library and its proud guard.

• 2 months later...

4032.122 ANC (After Ninth Cataphract)

In the schools of Kun, students are often thrown in together according to their likes and dislikes. It is not uncommon for those delinquents to band together to fight against those they dislike, and same for other such cliques as the Knowledge Focused Students, who are uncommon, or the Pugnacious Fighters, according to how the teachers are inclined to name them.

The Knowledge Focused Students were not inclined to fight so much as to strategise or learn about histories. The wars that Kun nearly constantly fought against the Ashmen, Tarags or other nations were meticulously picked over and improved, so that other student groups would get assistance from them in their battle-centric needs.

Teachers usually give such students free reign over their studies and classes. One such student, known as Havan, was very history minded. He would spend hours and hours reading books and watching history videos to the point that no other student in his school was so knowledgeable about history as he was.

Finally, his teacher discovered him rooting through the collection of video-usbs, trying to find one that he had not already perused several times. The teacher had one left, it was a rather old one, back in the time when the video-usb technology had just begun and 3-d animation was at it's height (for that time). It was the story of the beginning of Kun, and the world that existed before theirs. It had Montags and space-ships and a host of other things that were not seen normally by anyone outside of the science labs.

The student plugged it in without hesitation, he had eight hours of school to kill and he would relish watching such a movie.

He watched as the world that he knew so well dissolved and was replaced by another world. He knew instinctively that it was the Earth of his history books, with it's two main land masses and numerous islands, with a great sea whirling among it all, yes, that was once home.

"The world was prospering, so that war disappeared and democracy prevailed on Communism and Tyranny, so that there was peace. In fact, peace was destroying the morals and the statutes that had been set up in their fore father's time. This is roughly two thousand years ago. One man tried to destroy it all, so that the people of the world could grow strong again, and he nearly succeeded..."

The screen faded to black and their appeared a mobile-suit, of an ancient design, Havan noted, that was standing in flames, with tanks and bodies strewn about it like the debris from a crater. The suit turned and walked off, with little regard to what was about it.

"He fought and fought, but no one changed, the world was still soft. He won, and as he finally arrived at his sought destination, they arrived."

The scene changed while the voice talked showing a faceless man walking up stairs to a door, which had a pedestal in front of it, and a crown on the pedestal. Reaching for the crown, the man looked up, and saw a great space ship, sending hordes of fighters down. His eyes, though devoid of personality, hardened and he took the crown and shook it at the sky.

"End of prologue, will continue in 5... 4... 3... 2... 1..."

"Would viewer like to see the fiction inspired by the history? Or would the viewer like to continue normally. At the end, the fiction will play regardless." It waited for an answer.

Amazing! The student thought, this old thing requires voice identification. "Just the history for now."

The screen began to brighten, and a gigantic cigar, except with wings floated into view. It orbited earth, but it turned and faced the brightest star in the sky. It then disappeared, but not before a flare was shot towards the sun.

"The man who tried to bring his world to his knees supposedly was forced to stay on the planet he bled for and watch, as the one thing in the world he loved... disappeared." The man was wearing the crown, he merely looked at the ground, not even wanting to touch it. He heard something and saw the sun, it was expanding fast, already it was a red giant, and the heat was tearing him apart.

He screamed, his hands flying to his face as if they could protect him as the sun, which had by now eaten Venus, devoured the earth as well.

"The Montags moved on, humanity was now their servants. They discovered that God, who they had hated, had made it so that humans could be somewhat genetically altered, but, try as they might, their experiments could only live as humans. Thus, they began to create the caste system, that has divided our world, and will continue to.

"They, the Montags, chose the best specimens to be raised, until they had at least five different strains of humans with a few subdivisions in each. They were named after the many continents that had once spanned the Montag home-world.

"Karmand was bred to be commanders, strategists and warriors. Kun were their brute soldiers, indoctrinated, both doctrinally and genetically for war and only for that one cause. Zai, Narca, and Damath were separate "breeds" of Kun. Toosh were given enhanced mental abilities, technicians and artisans all. And then the Sea-people were designed to be scouts and explorers, warriors of the waves, who love the water."

Pictures of each nation's peoples appeared. The dark and brooding Karmandian, the brighter, and more warlike citizen of Kun, the twisted and pierced Zai, a picture of the more happy and nice looking Tooshan, and the picture of a Sea-person, which captured that nation's aura of mystery. They all appeared before their names. The Narca and Damath had no picture.

"The Montags went through the universe as we knew it, going from planet to planet, searching for a new home. They divided humanity among the sister ships to the one who had conquered us. Two more societies of humans, Dukor and Ta, developed without any modification. Eventually, the Montags found another suitable planet."

A bell rang. Time for recess, no one was allowed inside the buildings until recess was over. Havan sighed, and the old thing required a power cord. History waited, and it made him mad not having it.

Might just be me, but the Montag is making it sound like Romeo and Juliet...which I never saw so I really can't say.

It's shaping up to be good though.

I suppose there is also a good tactic in putting a story together piece by piece instead of blowing around thirty pages in peoples faces all in one sitting. :lol:

And I'm afraid that the Library is...quite deserted, nowadays. :(

Calvin.jpg

Naw, I took it out of my head, though, I do see the resemblance, but I have no reason to name it after them... oh well.

My names are taken from what inspires me/ random letters I feel mix together well/ it describes who they are like.

Take Havan, its sounds like Haven, a safe place. He is a repository of knowledge, a safe place.

The library is like a small sleepy village, people come, people go, but there are still the few villagers who go about living their lives.