Jagex's creation should be reborn into runescape

vtm

:( :wall: I miss games domain castle and jagex is redisning there multiplayer games to be pretty much jagex castle. WHEN WIL IT COME BACK!!!!

I was a legend in that game.....

Gower created a series of Java games from 1997 to 1999, most of which appeared on the website Games Domain. This included several single player games and a 3D castle with a variety of classic multiplayer games. Jagex had some of the games from gamesdomain castle but not all.

Yahoo bought Castle Games Domain from BTOpenworld in 2004, which brought the end of the site. Other names for this website where GD, CGD, Castle GamesDomain and The Castle.

I want to make a thread that would get the attention of andrew to bring back the castle sooner than later. 3 years is long enough

I suggest to bring back the castle to replace the games tooken off of jagex.com or to make it intergrated into runescape. (screenshots comming soon). There is many castles where thise could be added toin runescape. the castle in falador is pretty empty.

These former players of the castle have already joined the quest to bring back the castle

Have your voice heard!!!

by runescape names

1. Vince Canada

2. 3r5t

3. v t m

4. vampdoll18

5. king Vince (isnt vince canada, its vince canada's sister :lol: )

6. mspiper

7. 13add

8. The lord 15

9. JJJ

10. Comgek

11. Silara

12. chip54321