Dungeon

Bad911

I finally have enough money to actually train my construction to a decent level and i want to demolish my current house and start all over. I've got a vague blueprint of how i'm going to build my house, but i don't know much about dungeons.

1. I went exploreing other people's dungeons, and i noticed that the "dungeon" contains ordinary rooms like a kitchen. Does anything i build underground automatically make it a "dungeon" room?

2. Like, wtf is a Oubliette? I read in a post that i should build it in my throne room, is it the trap door thing in the floor?

3. Whats the point of the Dungeon other than the obvious pvp fun? I want more detail on the "Treasure Room".

4. Whats the minimum construction level to have a decent Dungeon? I'm going to get 70 construction today (made all 10k oak plankies maself :thumbsup: ). Is that "enough?" to start tearing down my entire house and rebuild. I have access to porcelin tea and the crystal saw.

::'

1. I went exploreing other people's dungeons, and i noticed that the "dungeon" contains ordinary rooms like a kitchen. Does anything i build underground automatically make it a "dungeon" room?

2. Like, wtf is a Oubliette? I read in a post that i should build it in my throne room, is it the trap door thing in the floor?

3. Whats the point of the Dungeon other than the obvious pvp fun? I want more detail on the "Treasure Room".

4. Whats the minimum construction level to have a decent Dungeon? I'm going to get 70 construction today (made all 10k oak plankies maself :thumbsup: ). Is that "enough?" to start tearing down my entire house and rebuild. I have access to porcelin tea and the crystal saw.

1 - Dungeon specific rooms, such as corridors and oubilette can only be build udnerground. Gardens only on the middle level, anythign else is pretty much free to go wherever you like.

2 - Yes, it's an udnerground-only room that can be built udner the throne room, and yes the trap door drops into it.

3 - The fun, and the xp, that's about it. Dungeon doors are the best training, otherwise there's not much use. I've never has a treasure room, but as i understand it you just put cash in the chest (5k limit i think, maybe 3k), and it stays there until somebody comes along and takes it out. So your job is to make your dungeon tough enough to make it so they won't get there and take your money.

4 - Obviously the higher the better! But yes you can make a fairly nice dungeon with 70, especially with al lthe boosts availible. Just be careful with your cash: remember you migth not want to spend a few mill on a monster only to want a different one once you unlock it, for example.