My first ever pixel character in the making(no flaming)

Sword_Shot

Well before you look, this is my first pixel art, it may look like I used line tool but I didnt, i just made my pixels straight when it was needed, also i'm not looking for a rating only constructive criticism on how to improve, that is the whole reason i'm posting this, for improvement so please no ratings.

Anyways, here it is.

pixel.png

EDIT:

Fixed it up.

pixel.png

come on bro, not you too, pixel is OVER :)

Why the unnecessary, inconvenient, insignificant and absolutely useless post, with not even a hint of constrcutive criticism or advice?

^By the way, I was kind of joking up there... Just incase you thought I am some psycho (like the rest of this board think I am, mwuhu! :twisted: )

Now, about the pixel character, I'd say it's quite nice for your first attempt... Obviously, the linework could use a little improvement, but that will come in time, it's not something you can just 'fix up'... Abou your shading though, you look at the character and it's got two diffferent light sources? The shirt is shaded diagonally as if the sun is on the ground (to the guy's left)... And the pants are shaded as if the sun is below him aswell...

Why the unnecessary, inconvenient, insignificant and absolutely useless post, with not even a hint of constrcutive criticism or advice?

^By the way, I was kind of joking up there... Just incase you thought I am some psycho (like the rest of this board think I am, mwuhu! :twisted: )

Now, about the pixel character, I'd say it's quite nice for your first attempt... Obviously, the linework could use a little improvement, but that will come in time, it's not something you can just 'fix up'... Abou your shading though, you look at the character and it's got two diffferent light sources? The shirt is shaded diagonally as if the sun is on the ground (to the guy's left)... And the pants are shaded as if the sun is below him aswell...

i said it because i love him.

Is ANYONE reading that sticky...?

The guy is flat.

umm i read the sticky, but hell i see alot of people doing it with out getting in trouble so I decided why can't i?

At stoked, this won't be my full time thing in gfx, I will still be sticking to my grunge style in photoshop, I just wanted to try something different because I had some free time :lol:

I've always though you were a boy :? :P

I've always though you were a boy :? :P

i am :shock:

Is ANYONE reading that sticky...?

The guy is flat.

umm i read the sticky, but hell i see alot of people doing it with out getting in trouble so I decided why can't i?

At stoked, this won't be my full time thing in gfx, I will still be sticking to my grunge style in photoshop, I just wanted to try something different because I had some free time :lol:

u told me u quit grunge sigs on msn... :?