22 degrees 35 min south 19 deg 18mins east - HELP !

Jenadeene

:? Hi all, Im having trouble with a clue scroll and need your help. I have the items I need to take with me but not sure where i start this journey from?

I got this clue in Ardgourne West where the plague is ? Can anybody help with this pls ?

Jena :-k

JeNaDeeNe

I'm not sure I understand what you need help with, how to find the location, or how to get there, or how to get there and back to safety without dieing.... ;) And yes, must be north since south is outside the map.

Anyways, tip.it has a very good guide with both a coordinate locator and a full list of coordinates, you will find it here:

http://tip.it/runescape/?page=treasure_trails.htm

If you use the locator or look at the list of coordinates, you will find that it is at the rune rocks in the wilderness, north of the lava maze. That is one of the more dangerous locations for a treasure hunter, since pkers often hang out there, so be careful.

Bring your clue, sextant, watch and chart. Eventually other stuff as food or energy potions, a weapon (most people prefer a poisoned dragon dagger) and whatever you feel comfortable with bringing. When you dig a zamorak wizard will pop up and fight, so turn on protect from magic prayer before you dig. When you have killed him, dig at the same spot again to find the chest. Stay alive while leaving the wilderness.

Did that help? Or did I completly misunderstand your question.

Please think before you ask a question. If you ask the right question, its much more likely you get the answer you are looking for :)

Gugge.png

Moly.png

Thanks so much for all your posts to help me, I have the sextant, watch and chart, spade.... Protect from Mage for the Wizard and a high lvl friend to come along with me now. Will also take weapon as suggested

:pray: Im going to need it omg lvl 46 Wildy almost makes you want to forget about doing it.

:roll:

Sorry I posted South in the beginning.

JeNaDeeNe