Requesting Clan Banner/Sig

sephiroth_king

Hello!

As you may have guessed, I'm looking for someone who can make a difficult clan sig. I want it like a regular sized clan banner, and I have quite a few renders to be done.

Font: I have a special font, its KH style, and looks awesome. Here it is: http://www.dafont.com/kingdom-hearts.font. If you could use this as the font, that would be great!

Render(s): Oh boy.

1st: To begin. It is a picture of Sephiroth, obviously, but I only want the flames, not Sephiroth.

2nd: The second one. It is a picture of the beast, Fenrir, bound up in ropes. I want him, if possible, to cover Sephiroth so that he would be in the middle, then the flames would be with the rest of the sig. The picture is big, but it would be cool if you could resize it, I really want the upper body, and, if possible, the entire thing.

3rd: Almost done. This is a picture of Cloud and Sephiroth clashing their blades. I want it at the left of the sig. I want cloud and Sephiroth viible, and if they are, then obviously, their blades are. This thing needs A LOT of resizing.

Last render: One of my favirotes. Definatley needs resizing, but try to keep Nightmare and Seigfried visible, maybe their blades, too.

WHEW! Okay! Last bit of info:

Clan Name: Fenrir Legends

KH font.

LASTLY! This is just if you can, in the same KH font, if you can put, fading in and out (Maybe from the top left, then middle right, then the bottom left...Each fading and letting the other appear):

1) LIGHT is found by the HEROES...

2) DARKNESS is ultimatley dicovered by VILLAINS...

3) But TWILIGHT is always wielded by LEGENDS...So WHO are YOU?

This is, by far, probably the most advanced thing you may have heard of, but this is what my council decided on :XD: ...So, thanks for your time, if you think I'm crazy, then don't create, lol. But if you want to take the challenge...Then leave a reply, and it is deeply appreciated. Again, thanks for your time, have a nice...Erm, whatever time zone you are in, day/night/evening/morning/afternoon. :mrgreen:

Hoping to get a new Signature (with matching avatar) soon. :D

In the meantime...Steam username: )I'll rewrite it later (add me if you want)

Hmmm...Actually, for some clan sigs I've seen the words fading, without it being an animation. But if it can't be done, it can't be done. That's how I look at it. But if it can, cool. Anyway, if you have any suggestions, feel free to sat, thanks.

Hoping to get a new Signature (with matching avatar) soon. :D

In the meantime...Steam username: )I'll rewrite it later (add me if you want)