wii sports help

LGBR

On Wii sports boxing I recently got a rather high rank(800-1000). But whenever I defeat someone above me, I get a negative score(usually something below 10). In one case I was an 860 and I was fighting really hard to beat a 1040 and I got -6

The world would be a whole lot better if little green men in UFO's came down to earth to abduct rednecks.

I don't quite understand the scoring really. There seems to be some sort of order to it, but it kind of seems random also. The only one I played single player was bowling. One game I would get a 170 and get +30. The next game I would shoot 160 and get +0. The next shoot 170 and get -10. As far as I could tell the final score of the game didn't make much difference. I think it kept track of how you played, like picking up hard spares would give you more points than an easy spare, a few strikes in a row better than the same amount of strikes scattered through the round. I don't know how boxing would score you.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

I've come up with it being the most faulty programmed game I have ever played.

1.The obvious problems with the scoring

2. Someone who just got to rank 800 for the first time couldn't play on someones mii who was once rank 1000, but is now level 700. The people they would be fighting would be rank 800, but with the skill of an 1100

3. There are times where I cant even use the right hand controller, it just wont go

4. There are maneuvers which are impossible for a real person to use, such as doing a swing to the side of the head. If you swing in that direction then it does an upward punch to the stomach

5. It's a punch and go thing, there isnt any point in aiming

The world would be a whole lot better if little green men in UFO's came down to earth to abduct rednecks.

the easier you beat your opponent, the more points you win. Boxing is probably one of the hardest to advance in.
There is NO reason for me to be getting negative, and how are they to judge how easy I beat my opponent? their faulty coding is making it hard

the easier you beat your opponent, the more points you win. Boxing is probably one of the hardest to advance in.
There is NO reason for me to be getting negative, and how are they to judge how easy I beat my opponent? their faulty coding is making it hard

faster the knockout. But the problem with boxing is that once you fight pros,1000+ they have way enhanced abilities.

gr454rc.gif

faster the knockout. But the problem with boxing is that once you fight pros,1000+ they have way enhanced abilities.

Yea, before pro all the guys are either really good at defense or really aggressive, pros are above anyone else in BOTH