how do you get motivated enough to mine and smith?

Warangel

i always want to mine like even 5000 coal and 2500 iron.. but i always get like 500 and then give up and smith them...ive tried to SOOO many times.. like since the beginingn of runescape (Not even a joke) and i can never do it..........

I NEED HELP

tifsbti6oi.gif

Try Watching TV or listen to music while you do it. Mine a certain amount then switch to another task for 10-15 minutes then come back. Mine with a friend, while it may be slower if you're taking each other's rocks it's a lot more fun.

Just mine the iron first, it's not hard. I bet if you worked hard enough, you can get 2.5k iron ores in one day. Then slowly mine the coal, you'll get it soon.

Or think of it this way, if you don't do it now, you'll eventually mine that much iron and coal anyways.

When u start having to pay alot for repairs for ur barrows armour then u will be motivated to get ur smithy lvl up. I wish my smithy lvl were higher so I didnt have to pay as much.

mbrun.gif

Barrows Drops: Guthan's platelegs and War Spear, Dharok's plate body and Great Axe, Verac's Flail, Verac's Helm x 2, Ahrim's top, Dharok's plate legs

Dragon Drops: Medium Helm x 4, Shield Left Half, plate legs x 2, skirt x 2.