inf4m0us911's First Blog D: *What a boring title*

[Giant Wall of Words] Hi, welcome to my blog. :ohnoes:. I really don't know what to say at the moment, so I am just babbling on. I am from tip.it and always will be. I have been from tip.it since September 2004 and have always enjoyed it here. With having a low post count of around mid 800's, I have always been a browser and not a poster. I am now more committed to get to know all of you tip.it'ers better, since I enjoy their complexity and views on topics. =D> I have been playing Runescape for a really long time but I don't really play everyday, hence the low stats in some areas. I have been playing free to play for a very long time but I turned members for 2 months. My membership is out so I am currently free to play. You will find me most of the time at Edgeville, World 125, usually training my cooking. I will be members in the summer, or so I hope. :uhh: Without further ado, I would like to present my blog! [/Giant Wall of Words]

[hide=Me and My Bank]

Yeah, the good stuff. Were everybody compares themselves to each other to see who is better. :ohnoes: Hope this isn't too bad!

inf4m0us911.gif

I am hoping to get a high skill total since I'm totally not a skiller. :XD:

skillingoutfitqr1.png

This is what I am wearing right now, I'm stuck with my Unholy Book. :uhh:

statblogspi0.png

Here are my stats. I love leveling str! (Note: I have not done Monkey Madness)

bank1ff4.png

bank2gd5.png

bank3nr9.png

bank4kh1.png

bank5ec9.png

bank6im8.png

My liddo bank. I tried to be organized. I tried! <3:

[/hide]

[hide=Stealing from the brothers.]

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer