Ship wars mini game

Gehackte

I was reading a topic about ship trade mini game but i thaught about something else ship wars you also can build a ship by yourself and you can sail with it and you can come in a battle with another ship like the one who steers is the owner of the ship ( you play it with friends or other people you met ) And you can click where you want to go with your ship just like the walking in runescape the people in the ship can take yearling hooks and throw them to the other boat and climb over (10 agility needed)

Then you can fight with the crew of the other ship every ship has to take some valuable stuff wich can be stolen if they lose and then the winning ship will get it and the crew of the winning ship will share it.

support plz and if u can could you make pictures?

How does 20 minutes turn into 2.5 hours? Was your math perhaps magical math?

klaus.jpg

I was reading a topic about ship trade mini game but i thaught about something else ship wars you also can build a ship by yourself and you can sail with it and you can come in a battle with another ship like the one who steers is the owner of the ship ( you play it with friends or other people you met ) And you can click where you want to go with your ship just like the walking in runescape the people in the ship can take yearling hooks and throw them to the other boat and climb over (10 agility needed)

Then you can fight with the crew of the other ship every ship has to take some valuable stuff wich can be stolen if they lose and then the winning ship will get it and the crew of the winning ship will share it.

support plz and if u can could you make pictures?

You can call it PIRATES!

If its boarding and taking over then...

Luck be a Lady