lunar diplomacy question

V_mullord_V

Yes, you will need every skill and quest requirement in order to get there, as you cant start the quest otherwise (Cant start until all requirements are met).

You could try crandor or the moss giant island.

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.

Yes, you will need every skill and quest requirement in order to get there, as you cant start the quest otherwise (Cant start until all requirements are met).

You could try crandor or the moss giant island.

you wont need firemaking to start, you wont need crafting to start, you wont need herblore to start, you wont neede ... to start...

same with most other quests like fairytale p2

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

I think you do need every requirment actually, because the only thing I'm missing is 61 crafting and I still can't start the quest.

Make sure you have done all required quests... from what I know quests never take the skills to just start them.

I think you do need every requirment actually, because the only thing I'm missing is 61 crafting and I still can't start the quest.

Make sure you have done all required quests... from what I know quests never take the skills to just start them.

You need the requirements to start Cold War................I had to use a stupid Evil Dave's Stew to start it, >.<.

And I've heard from other people that you do need the requirements to start Lunar Diplomancy.

Lol I only have 6 quests left to do, so I'm pretty sure I've done all. But i'll try again.

p5hngmeawy19.png