Clan Banner [abstract]

iPee freely

trwfbanner91gk.gif

I did this, with a lot of changes, border, scan lines, fonts etc. and i finally came up with this (after being told to change bits loads of times :P )

The border isnt great with the black white black then the blue + grey but i cant remove the black white black as all the border is one layer :cry: (if that made sense)

So, tell me wotcha think...

Hacked, gaining none buy-able skills.

...I like, except for the fact that it's symetric :S

to change the border...delete the layer and try again? :P borders don't take too long to make ;)

Uh no, im not doing all that again... and i sorta go symetrical, i started off and its hard to stop doing it, like drugs i 'spose :lol:

Guest Diveloperz

I hate scan lines, I would get rid of them. The border is fairly nice. The background is rather low contrast (or maybe it's just the scan lines) but isn't bad. The text looks like it was compressed AMAP and suffered horrendously from it. It's either that your image editor has a crappy text drawing engine, or the font was made by an amature. It should also be lowered a few pixels.

Background and border are pretty neat, though. Just get rid of the scan lines and redo the text, and it should be good.

I hate scan lines, I would get rid of them. The border is fairly nice. The background is rather low contrast (or maybe it's just the scan lines) but isn't bad. The text looks like it was compressed AMAP and suffered horrendously from it. It's either that your image editor has a crappy text drawing engine, or the font was made by an amature. It should also be lowered a few pixels.

Background and border are pretty neat, though. Just get rid of the scan lines and redo the text, and it should be good.

Scan Lines - i made it with and without and it was a joint descion(sp?) to use the scan lined, the non scan lined looks boring.

Font - Aye, its not my best, but if you look in Tech and Computers then you will see why, basically the blending options box has moved up and i cannot drag it down, i cant get to drop shadow or see some of the other options in the others, if i could i woulda made the text much better with a colour overlay or inner shadow...

Thanks for the rest of the comments :wink: