Callling sigmakers, winner gets an easter egg!

Guest bmwii

Thats right, in celebration of 99 mage and range I'll be giving away an easter egg to the person who makes me the coolest signature. I'm currently 100k from 99 mage so you've got at least a few days. You might have seen my sigs in the past which aren't too shabby but I want something super-creative from all you photoshop wizards.

The following things should be included:

-bmwii, of course

-99 range

-99 mage

-92 hits

-94 smith

-90 mining

-80 craft

Extra credit for those who can provide me with a seperated layers version so I can update the stats as I level.

Winner will be announced and awarded when I get 99 mage. Let the pixel bending begin.

Thats right, in celebration of 99 mage and range I'll be giving away an easter egg to the person who makes me the coolest signature. I'm currently 100k from 99 mage so you've got at least a few days. You might have seen my sigs in the past which aren't too shabby but I want something super-creative from all you photoshop wizards.

-bmwii, of course

-99 range

-99 mage

-92 hits

-94 smith

-90 mining

-80 craft

Extra credit for those who can provide me with a seperated layers version so I can update the stats as I level.

Winner will be announced and awarded when I get 99 mage. Let the pixel bending begin.

Obviously he doesn't mean pixel...

-bmwii, of course

-99 range

-99 mage

-92 hits

-94 smith

-90 mining

-80 craft

Well people arent sure :wink:

Sigs made in Photoshop (abstract, grunge and so on.) are also pixel sigs. All sigs except for vector graphics are pixel sigs.

And as he is asking for a "Extra credit for those who can provide me with a seperated layers version so I can update the stats as I level."

It's pretty obvious that he's not interested in a hand drawn pixel sig (like the ones TJ is famous for.

Sigs made in Photoshop (abstract, grunge and so on.) are also pixel sigs. All sigs except for vector graphics are pixel sigs.

And as he is asking for a "Extra credit for those who can provide me with a seperated layers version so I can update the stats as I level."

It's pretty obvious that he's not interested in a hand drawn pixel sig (like the ones TJ is famous for.

That's what your opinion is, pixel is pixel by pixel in my point of view.

Thank you all for the great entries. I'm not an active tip.it member but I respect this forum for the reason that it is indeed very active, so I decided to post this here as well.

It doesn't matter if its a pixel sig or not, by pixel bending I just meant graphic design in general.

I resent those who say I don't have an easter egg, I actually have 4, along with many other rares, if you look at my stats you would realize this isn't by any means unbelieveable.

Here are a few other entries I've recieved from my friends at masors:

http://img58.exs.cx/img58/5306/bmwiisig3do.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v347/ ... hedbmw.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/ ... plete2.bmp

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v630/rath/9090.swf

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v347/ ... bmwsig.png

Btw, I'm about 90k from 99 mage so this will go for a few more days, keep up the great work.

You're confusing pixel with raster..

Also, no sigs viewable on the boards are vector, as when you put the vector grpahic into a jpg/gif/whatever, it becomes raster.

IRKAa.jpg

You're confusing pixel with raster..

Also, no sigs viewable on the boards are vector, as when you put the vector grpahic into a jpg/gif/whatever, it becomes raster.

What I meant was that sigs made in photoshop e.i abstract / grunge sigs are built out of pixels, so on the first page where he says let the pixel bending begin, it doens't necessarily have to mean hand drawn sigs.

And yeah, I intended to type all images are built out of pixels except for vector graphic images.

I was just trying to clear things up for those who wanted to enter the contest.

hey nice job on the sig maladrin. i love it. im still debating whether or not i want to enter this with a brushed pixel of him blowing something to smitherines with a wave spell. ;) :roll:

Hah thanks man +)