*closed*

J_Rod_The_Ti

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AWESOME THATS WHAT I WANTED..... but 1 thing can u do it so u can c the "GUY", infact take away the KM25 part ill add the text my self since i have the family guy font >_< thanks man and ill send the bullet holes now

Here's my little stab at abstract (Mal usually handles most of that). I thought it turned out pretty well for one of my first tries.

1stabstract5fd.gif

By the way I'm posting it here because It's for sale now, lol. Well not for sale, but first person who asks for it get's it.

can i take dat siggy? :D

I'd like one..

I want something similar to redyellowsample6zt.png

and I want the name to be Celestial Angel.. :D

Formly known as TheKat146.

Retired in 2003 on RSC at combat level 111 <3

Guest bl00dwork

I know, lol. That one's for free, I need to try and get some er....fame? Heh :wink: God knows I'll need it with you guys around. ^^

Guest bl00dwork
I am sorry for being impatient, but how is mine going? You haven't mentioned it within the last 3 pages so I was wondering how is it going?

I'd be willing to make you one for free.... What do you want?

Guest bl00dwork

Okay, I got most everything.

Maladrin, how to I overlay the orange with blue?

And uh...Something's wrong with my Text Tool.... I have it on 8, and the | thing is gigantic...making the font huge.... What the hell is wrong?

Okay, I got most everything.

Maladrin, how to I overlay the orange with blue?

And uh...Something's wrong with my Text Tool.... I have it on 8, and the | thing is gigantic...making the font huge.... What the hell is wrong?

:| That isn't good.

*Screams out calling* MALADRIN! GET OVER HERE!

Sorry, just trying to sound like my mother. :lol:

And by the way, why do you need to put a "|" anyway?

Sry Az, I was going to let J_Rod do that one, but he never responded. And, with the flashing | thing, just exit ps, and re open. A bad bug that happens to me all of the time :P And once again, sorry az.

Btw, no more free signatures. The shop will become a very cheap one though, so dont freak out. The sigs will only be from mabye 75k-150k. Not much, if I must say so myself. Happy Sigging,

-Mal

Guest bl00dwork

Az, I got it finished! But... It's still orange... Soz about that, nothing I can do unless Mal or J_Rod tells me how to overlay it. Here ya go.... lemme know if you want it (it's about 5k over the limit of 30k bytes, I'll lower it):

azgolar.gif

Just leave your response, I'll be back in about 20-30 minutes. Gotta pick up my little brother.

Guest bl00dwork
Wow, it is excatly how I wanted it except you forget the scan lines (lines going horizontally in the backround). I really do need blue because that is my clan colour. Besides those, I couldn't be happier.

I missed the scanlines request in your original post >.< Sorry. How's this look? (Besides it being orange, of course.)

azgolar.gif

Maladrin, J_Rod.... How would I make the orange be blue?