~A Blog of Noobs~

IF YOU WERE CURIOUS ENOUGH TO OPEN THIS TOPIC, YOU'RE CURIOUS ENOUGH TO SUPPORT ME!

Before starting, let's get a few things straight..

I have drop-traded before (that's where most of the arrows and runes came from) but the bodies on my recent account were a gift from my friend, same with the Wizard skirt(g). When I get stuff like mithril, and more arrows, I trade with my main, but I trade ores/feathers/wood for the equal amount of arrows and armor. I buy the rest of it, so it's like my main account is just a friend that helps me out. I got the cash from woodcutting, sold them for 50 each to some noob..

Well, since the creation of my main account, Pjtomboy (level 100, 1615 ttl) I've been obsessed with creating "noob accounts" or secondary accounts. I have a total of 45 accounts.

Don't believe me?

45accountsfl4.th.png

Scary, right? :ohnoes:

These are the stats/banks of some of my "noobs," origination of the name, and why I quit the account, if I did.

Sumikotsu

Origination of name:I used to be into Inuyasha, and Sumikotsu (actually "Suikotsu" was one of the brothers of some demon cult or something).

Bank/Stats

sumikotsubz7.png

Combat level: 70

Why did I quit this account? It's been a member twice and it upsets me. :(

Honk4 Christ

Origination of name:I'm a Christain and wanted a Christain name. Didn't really want to quit this account, I liked it.

Bank/Stats

honk4christcf2.png

Combat level: 4

Why did I quit this account? It's been a member, and I really wish I never did that.. This account rocked my socks 4 reel.

Kuroi--Ame

Origination of name:Japanese for Black Rain, with two spaces! \'

Bank/Stats

kuroiameds4.png

Combat level: 57

Why did I quit this account? Must I say it again? It's been a member and I hate it.

R0be-N-H0od

Bank/Stats

r0benh0odkk7.png

Lol, he's been a member, too, so I quit him.

Current Account: Cocoa_Mik

Origination of name:When I was younger, I couldn't say "milk," instead I said "meek." So, it's kinda like Cocoa Milk/Chocolate Milk, lol, yeah it's a weird name.

Bank/Stats

cocoamikzo7.png

Combat level: 38

Haven't quit it, yet lol.

I have goal right now of getting 80 combat before August 1, 2007 at midnight. I also have 600K riding on this (that's the blog-portion of this post, btw, lol).

wiseoldmanv2jpgvx2.jpg

do u wow?

Cassiius|Level 70 Night Elf Preist|Runetotem

Sambora|Level 37 Tauren Shaman|BurningLegion

hey, i thought this was an old blog, so i didn't want to bump it. Hey, you will NEVER get 80 combat....yeah, you will....im jk'ingbut i think my 100k on this will be well spent.

And i have 17.7m towards my 91 rc goal, and no wi am hunting for those sneaky lillte level 3 clues with something good in them.

Well, good luck, and........Have Fun With It!

killer%202650.png

Click here to visit my Blog

GWD Drops:: Sara Sword(2); Bandos Boots(2); Steam Staff Split(4)

Dragon:: Boots (16); Whips (2); Dragon (Skirt(2), Helmet(2), Left Half(3))

Dagganoth:: Axes(3) Berserker(3) Mud Staff(2) Seers(1)

No Barrows Drops

99's:: Fletching, Cooking, Attack, Firemaking, Defence,Hitpoints, Magic