Runescape won't load !

pansynator

Hi, I have a friend who can't play runescape. He has no trouble with anything else on the Internet. I'm thinking it might be something to do with java but i've unistalled it and reinstalled it and still it doesn't load.

When Runescape is loading the java icon stays there and the loading screen either won't load or takes hours to finish. And when it does the game won't load.

We've tried the suggestions in Technical Support on the Runescape website but none of the solutions fix our problem.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, :)

sorasig3sj9.jpg

---

Do not ask God for an easy life. Ask him for the strength to endure a difficult one.

Pansy: a weak, effeminate, and often cowardly man. (Oxford English Dictionary)

zezimatalkingzp0.png

I had a similar problem, but I don't know if its the solution to your problems. Sometimes, I would minimize the window Runescape is on (right when the window is still black) and then later on, after its supposed to be done loading, I have a black screen that appears to be loading (but its not). My solution is to keep the Runescape window open/restored/maximized (not minimized) when it loads until you see the gray from its splash screen. I hope this helps.

Appreciate the reply, and i know what you mean but even when the screen is maximized Runescape still won't load.

Still, thankyou for the reply.

sorasig3sj9.jpg

---

Do not ask God for an easy life. Ask him for the strength to endure a difficult one.

Pansy: a weak, effeminate, and often cowardly man. (Oxford English Dictionary)

zezimatalkingzp0.png