Monkey Dust

angryjoe

Right, I'm creating a thread about this because it is quite literally, the funniest TV show I have ever seen. I watched it when it was on TV and found it a bit funny but I've since watched it being a bit more mature (well not really, I just understood it more) but I have fallen in love with the show.

It's basically like really dark, gritty humour about life in the UK so living outside you might not find it as funny but I would really recxcomend it if you haven't already seen it and you are not easily offended.

The first season is not as funny as the second and third but is still quite good.

Here is the Wiki article on it.

It says on the Wiki article that you can legally download series 2 & 3 so... go for it and download it.

Its hilarious.

iteme3721.jpg

Yeah, this is my fave British animated series ever... it's a shame they've stopped making it. The guy that wrote it (can't remember his name), died recently, and they won't be making any more.

I love the Tiptown Taliban sketch... that was hilarious and no doubt banned thanks to 7/7

The snobby dinner party people were funny too... and of course, the Meatsafe murders with Mr Hoppy... priceless :)

Harrington.gif

Yeah, this is my fave British animated series ever... it's a shame they've stopped making it. The guy that wrote it (can't remember his name), died recently, and they won't be making any more.
Damn, I didn't know that.

I had been craving more. :(

iteme3721.jpg

Damn, I didn't know that.

I had been craving more. :(

Yeah, know what you mean. Harry Thompson was his name... died Nov '05. He was the main writter along with Shaun Pye. Although Shaun co-wrote the series, he's a standup comedian by trade and not really suited to writing on his own.... Thompson was the main man really.

Harrington.gif