where do I get karambwan?

lagrim250

The way you go about this, is firstly, you must start the "Tai bwo wannai trio" quest. You talk to that one guy who is near brimhaven at the shore, the guy who is always grumpy. To see how to fish them, follow this link to the tip.it guide to it.

http://www.tip.it/runescape/index.php?rs2quest_id=72

After you do the quest, talk to Tiadeche in the village, and he sells karambwan cage things, and he also sells karambwan, 10 at a time. You also have to finish the quest to know how to cook them properly. You talk to Tiadeche after the quest, and you get some cooking xp, and the option of cooking karambwan thoroughly or badly, so you can poison spears. The stock of karambwans Tiadeche has also has a very quick respawn time, and it heals 18. So, it's nice for food. I'm getting a little off topic here though, so I'll answer your second question.

Kill a Jungle Spider, and then take its corpse. Get a dense, medium, or light thatch spar from one of the jungle plants, and then use your machete on the thatch spar. You will get five or six skewers. Use it on your spider corpse, and then use it on a range or a fire. Voila, you have cooked your spider on a stick.

siggiebw2.png

Noted raw mackerel drop... Wtfh?

Always buying: Watermelon seeds, 2K each. Strawberry seeds, 800 each. Contact Via PM on forums.

Thanks for your reply. I have finished the quest, and am doing the achivement diary. under the second part, it says I have to catch a karambwan, I just dont know where to do this. I will go and cook my spider now thanks.

I keep tyring to fish them for the achievement diary and the guy keeps telling me I wrecked his business not to fish near him, what am I doing wrong? thanks

Another fishing spot is on the north-eastern side of Karamja Island near the Fairy Ring.

celestrana.png

celestrana.png

Knowledge is Power; a Tip.it guide answers many commonly asked questions.

~Celestrana: Making of a Hero ~ (Visit my blog, today!)