Coal mining or Iron mining to lvl 85?

superb3rra

Anyone know, is powermining better, and where to mine, please tell me if there is a bank nearby!

Folköl Rydén

superb3rra.png

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you are open-minded put this in your signature.

Iron is quicker than coal simply coz you can one click it. However, the fastest method if you don't mind dropping is Sandstone I believe.

Although I've never done it, I'm told there's a spot south of the Bandit Camp in the desert where u can mind sandstone. You must take waterfilled skins I think. I think I read that you can do about 40k exp per hour (whilst iron is only about 25k), but you'll make a profit from iron.

Harrington.gif

Iron is quicker than coal simply coz you can one click it. However, the fastest method if you don't mind dropping is Sandstone I believe.

Although I've never done it, I'm told there's a spot south of the Bandit Camp in the desert where u can mind sandstone. You must take waterfilled skins I think. I think I read that you can do about 40k exp per hour (whilst iron is only about 25k), but you'll make a profit from iron.

Do you mean granite harrington? Anyways, i know granite was really effective to powermine (better than iron) before they added waterskins. Im not sure what the exp. per hour is on them now though...

Definitely either iron or granite, if u want to powermine! :thumbsup:

Does anyone know how long time it will take?

I mean to mine 80k iron. \'

Folköl Rydén

superb3rra.png

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you are open-minded put this in your signature.