ran shadow2 im srry to have to tell you this...

crobob

I'm guess this is the sig in question.

joshthemage.bmp.jpg

http://usera.imagecave.com/joshuahuey/j ... ge.bmp.jpg

Possibly the worst rip job ever.

Oh my god, this can't be seriously meant to be a good sig :lol:

The guy who messed that up should be proud....

A lot of people couldn't have made it that bad if they tried. :wink:

He hasn't logged onto msn but when he does I am going to make him take it down and never do it again.

As a sidenote, he is actually 10 years old.

well if hes 10 then he should still be told off a little and make him take it down but when i was 10 i wouldnt know it was wrong so he shouldnt be flamed that much. Its also good that your not annoyed ran i would take it as a compliment seems people want to rip your sigs as they are sooooooooooo good!!!

Neanderslave

neanderslave2pmdw2uq4.jpg

well if hes 10 then he should still be told off a little and make him take it down but when i was 10 i wouldnt know it was wrong so he shouldnt be flamed that much. Its also good that your not annoyed ran i would take it as a compliment seems people want to rip your sigs as they are sooooooooooo good!!!

Neanderslave

hes 10 not 5 dude.... anyways, i go with ran, who cares if he ripped that sig... it looks like crap lmao... btw somebody should bring in the turtle... he saved as a jpg!

Neanderslave

hes 10 not 5 dude.... anyways, i go with ran, who cares if he ripped that sig... it looks like crap lmao... btw somebody should bring in the turtle... he saved as a jpg!

:? A jpg that he called ".bmp"