anybody play double bass?

turbosnail1

on the drums that is :P

does anybody here know how to, or has tried to play double bass peddles?

i bought some of ebay earlier this morning because they sound really cool when played properly so i wanted to teach myself.

just wondered if anybody here had any tips or advice on playing them or anything about them in general?

it would be greatly appreciated :)

thanks.

Back playing Rs with some vigour for once, Visit my blog and check out what im up too.. http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=690785

sigagainus2.png

Requires a lot of endurance, good way to practice is bouncing your leg to a beat(like people do when they're nervous sometimes). Thats my 2 cents, and it does sound good when done correctly, adds another layer to the sound.

Metal fans, check out my band!

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

i do have quite alot of endurance in my legs i think... having played the drums so long and played lots of sports throughout my life.

yeah ive been doing that from time to time in school after i saw it on youtube and it looks to have worked quite well i cant wait to try it out for real :) lol

yup thats why im getting them, i really want to add some mroe depth to my playing. if i ever geet good at it ill try and get a vidoe maybe :?

anybody else got any tops/advice?

Back playing Rs with some vigour for once, Visit my blog and check out what im up too.. http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=690785

sigagainus2.png