!!! PAYING FOR LEET SIGGY !!!

runeknight95

read the first post =p but i mite wanna make the bg before u try anything special nad

Name: Runeknight95

Stats: none

Type: abstract

Payment: 150k-200k whichever is best?

Id like a sig, colortoned blue so the whole thing is all toned blue

on the right side could u have like a metal object (shiny, metal object) like a building that just collapsed or something and clouded from the right to the left, getting clearer whenst it moves to the left. And on the bottom left side could u put Runeknight95.

I would also like little lines or arrows on some parts of the sig but u can put them wherever and dots or something to make it look.. good.

if you can try scan lines on the sig? and see if it looks better with them or without.

PS: FORGOT ABOUT THIS PART WHEN YOU DO MY NAME.. CAN U PUT IT LIKE THIS..

//RUNEKNIGHT95 OR >>RUNEKNIGHT95 caps or just first letter caped whichever looks best, and make it like its being typed with the _ things blinking.. and the // or >> stay stationary.. ty

heh, you just copied and pasted from my shop :P

And sorry about not doing it, i guess i haven't had much insipration with abstracts and the like. i might still try though, but don't count on it.

hehe nad shh.. :lol: got bored and wanted to actually see all types of it :P

ps: anyone no where i can get brushes for photoshop7 like ones to make crystals and junk like that? or how to make them?

nooo, don't get crystal brushes.

*reimnenses back to sb where everyone and their dog cat AND monkey had some 3dsm brushes*

*shudders at the sigs he made with them*

Every sig looked nearly the same :shock: :|