I can't belive I started playing again...

Raven_Fanboy

So I'm back after... well it's been a long time, I thought I had quit for good after the houses came out and a glitch caused me to loose my guthans, whip, green mask, easter egg, etc. but whatever I'm not gonna' rant and rave about it, I just thought I would say hi to anyone who may remember me and I might become a member again soon, anyway I'm busy trying to get back to where I was before so feel free to message me (in game or out) if you so desire.

(P.S. It feels good to be back)

brb, Chris Hansen, gotta hide some stuff

welcome back :D how'd you lose your stuff?

one of the many housing glitches when they first were released, it's been about a year since I played last because of the massive loss (20m or so roughly)

one of the many housing glitches when they first were released, it's been about a year since I played last because of the massive loss (20m or so roughly)

oh the fally massacre thing?

well ya but like.. how did it work? i don't think i was playing at the time. or did your stuff just disappear

I don't recall exactly but it had somthing to do with me getting poisoned during a duel and everyone getting kicked out which resulted in me dying and dropping all my stuff

not fun

well ya but like.. how did it work? i don't think i was playing at the time. or did your stuff just disappear

I don't recall exactly but it had somthing to do with me getting poisoned during a duel and everyone getting kicked out which resulted in me dying and dropping all my stuff

not fun

oh yaa jk i knew that.. my friend told me a while ago. that sucks about your items, hope you're able to earn them back :D

not fun

oh yaa jk i knew that.. my friend told me a while ago. that sucks about your items, hope you're able to earn them back :D

so do I, though it will probably take almost 2 years like last time, for some reason I can't earn gold fast at all

not fun

so do I, though it will probably take almost 2 years like last time, for some reason I can't earn gold fast at all

well, what skill are you using to make money and are you still p2p?

not fun

well, what skill are you using to make money and are you still p2p?

cutting and selling yews in f2p, don't even have 1k yews yet and I won't be a p2p for about a month, lol I'm screwed royal

oh lobs is better xp. i don't bother working specifically on skills.

you could just borrow money from a friend to get started and pay them back later?

I Was thinking about that but nobody trusts anyone anymore, so that would be hard to even get a large loan.

silver_wits - ya minings fun but theres too many autoers now. idk about runecrafting, never done it.

Raven_Fanboy - hmm that's true.. a mask really isn't necessary though, i think you can live without it.

i think i'm gonna go, my brothers comp is making funny noises and its annoying. nice talking to you guys

well... I know that there used to be...

Most people in the mining guild won't mine a rock if you're mining it first..

If they do, they generally try to move away as quickly as possible.. or say sorry or something...

Autoers... well...

you know...

There may be autoers in the f2p mining guilds.. I haven't been there in a while..

Maybe I need to visit the mining guilds again when it's really crowded.

As for runecrafting.. well I always mine my own ess.. whether it be pure or rune.