Im a Noob, someone please help me out!

BlindRyder

Hey Guys,

Im extremely new to Runescape, as in, never played it before.

I turned a member as soon as I started, went through Tutorial and now dont know ifI should what my friends say...

A pure Pker.

A Skiller.

Neutral.

A Beggerz! (Joking)

Or anything else.

I need some help in how I should build up my account, my friends has showed me how to do near enough most of the skills, as his account is somewhere in the 70's.

Anyway, I'll really appreciate your help, and I really hope you help me out in some way.

Yours,

Blind Ryder[/b]

Read Tip.it's Skill Guides and Quest Guides to help get yourself familiar with many of the things available to you. I highly recommend working through all the Free-player (F2P) quests first to familiarize yourself with the game basics and with where to find a lot of common items. Train and use your skills to work through the quests.

By the time you've completed all the F2P quests, you'll be very familiar with the F2P area -- the in-game World Map is your very good friend.

Then, train your skills and work through the Member-quests (P2P). I recommend you go through the quests to unlock a lot of the "freeby" transportation routes, namely Gnome Gliders (The Grand Tree) and Fairy Ring Network (Fairytales I and start Fairytales II).

If you work towards getting a Quest Cape and relying on your own non-combat skills to get through most of the quests, then your character will be very well rounded and decently strong to get through most situations.

You can, on a practical level, get a Quest Cape in 8 months or less if you decide to use Tip.it's Quest Guides to get through the majority of the quests. I'm saying this from experience because that's how long it took me since I started playing about 8 months ago and only been a member for 6 months.

If you need any help, almost all of your questions can be found in all of Tip.it's Guides, guides made by players (Archive of Wisdom "AOW" and Player-Made Guides "PMG") or you can just post a message on the boards about something very specific and somebody will get back to you.

Good luck.

celestrana.png

celestrana.png

Knowledge is Power; a Tip.it guide answers many commonly asked questions.

~Celestrana: Making of a Hero ~ (Visit my blog, today!)