Easy and Effective F2P Merchanting ( great for 1st timers!)

74gto

This guide is mainly for people who want to begin merchanting, without having to have a huge amount of cash to start off. After this they can move on to bigger and better things that are outlined in other guides in this forum. :D

What should i merchant?

A great way to start is by merchanting rune scimitars. They are rather cheap and you can rake in a good amount of cash in a small amount of time. There is a huge market for rune scimis. This means that in theory there is an infinite amount of them, and people selling them.

How do i merchant rune scimis?

First of all, you will need some starting cash. You don't need over 100k for this or anything like that. I suggest 50k, or at least 25k. Buying rune scimis for 25k is your goal. Some of the best worlds to do so, is in world 1. There are a high number of player moderators and fellow merchants that sell them for this price. The varrock west bank is the best place to start. To the right of it is where most of the sicmis are sold. Now if buisiness is going down the drain another good spot is the varock east bank. Many pkers come in with rune scimis and want to sell them quickly and so they settle for 25k. \:D/

What do i do after i buy the scimi(s)?

Now is the rewarding part, go to world 4 or 5 and sell the scimis for 28k ea. :-w 30k occasionally works but 28k pulls in the most buyers. Its inbetween the high price of 30k, but is still not so low that it is 25k. This is a good 3k profit which is great for a starter. Now once u do it enough, you can start buying sicmis in bulk. I normally buy them in sets of 10, for 25k each, and then sell them. This is where good profits come in. Once u get a good profit then, you can go onto something bigger and better, or stay with the scimitar economy. Now i'm sure some people will think that rune scimitar merchanting is "newbie" -.- but there are plently of high/low member/f2p players that do it.

I hope this guide helped you in starting out you merchanting buisiness so that you cna work up to that party hat or full saradomin, or whatever you please. :thumbsup:

]

Guest ffw2

u will never make profit out of that! u should get membship and go w 2 get like 1m and bnuy rune scimys fore 20k ea then go w 1 and sell 27-30k! I MADE 2.3M OUT OF 4 HOURS!:D

u will never make profit out of that! u should get membship and go w 2 get like 1m and bnuy rune scimys fore 20k ea then go w 1 and sell 27-30k! I MADE 2.3M OUT OF 4 HOURS!:D

thx alot now i gotta go find me another profit maker off of p2p ppl!

2/10 guide due to 1 method and low profit 1 point for trying and 1 point for wasting your time

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]