Choosing one or the other

Noob_Sammich

I need help deciding which character to play. Each character has its ups and downs. Right now, I play on my P2P rune pure N0 Def P00n. I know, the name is very decieving. He really cant do much beside stake and PK, both of which I admit I'm not very fond of doing anymore. My PK'ing days are well beyond over. My main account that I've played on and off for quite some time, 13lak Magik, isn't that great at combat, which is the reason I don't enjoy it that much, but it does have the non combat stats, which I'm getting more into nowadays. Im in the process of cutting 14k willows to cut into bows for 70 fletching on NDP for some money income, but don't have the magic to alch them off.

Anyways. Who do you think I should play?

statsmb8.jpg

NDP

It just goes to show that, though there's an age requirement, there's no IQ requirement to play RS.

kule2000rf7.jpg

Wait, my friend said he got a keylogger and lyke he coudln't type, so I assumed it messed up his hands?

Looks ike a hard decision--It's basically a question of combat or skills, too bad you didn't put them both into 1 account.

I guess it all depends on your preferred way of making money. Your pure isn't all that bad for PVP fighting, but its stats are really lacking. Your main, however has several great moneymaking stats, as well as far better mage and prayer. I'd suggest you stick with your main. You're a lot safer sticking with skills for moneymaking (unless you're totalynectar, lol), and you can use that money to make mage your main form of combat. Also, it would be 10 times faster to level up your main's melee stats to where your pure is than to level all of your pure's lame skills to match your main's

Hope this helps!

JamesBlond09: banned, 7-14-07

mysiggy.jpg

Haha yeah. If only if only.

I want to get minium 80 strength on my main.. It's just a matter of time and laziness. Im VERY lazy lol. I'm more of a stay outside on sunny days person.

If I switch to my main.. again..... what should I work on... or if I stay with NDP, what should I change?

It just goes to show that, though there's an age requirement, there's no IQ requirement to play RS.

kule2000rf7.jpg

Wait, my friend said he got a keylogger and lyke he coudln't type, so I assumed it messed up his hands?

Well, switching to NDP would almost certainly require you to spend a looooooooooong time training skills in order to get him any money. For your main, it'd just a matter of getting some decent combat equipment for your level and spending a week or two training. Trust me on this, I know how much it sucks to be lazy in RS, especially if you're as ADD as me :anxious: but it would take a lot less work to get 80 strength on your main than it would to get decent moneymaking skills on your pure. By the looks of your main's stats, you would love training on lvl 149 tzhaar-kets. ever done any training in there? just throw on some torag's armor, dscimmy, and obby set, and bring a few hundered lobbies there, and watch your stats fly as your obby drops stack up :mrgreen:

If, however, you decide to stick with your pure, just get to work on your favorite money making skill. My point is, your main already has all of these--it's only behind in strength and range, and you could have these two stats high enough to match your pure's str and range in a couple weeks.

mysiggy.jpg

Good point. I think I'll switch back over to Magik and maybe use NDP in F2P PK'ing every now and then.

I have 18m just sitting in Magik.. What armor and weps should I buy with a good amount left over?

kule2000rf7.jpg

Torag's armor ftw!! torag has the strongest helmet, pl8, and legs in the game. and it's probably down to around 1.5m now. The cheapest and the best, what more could you ask for? don't bother with the hammers, though. they suck.

rune boots, of course, and barrows gloves if you've done rfd. Since you want to train str, use dscimmy or dhally, since you can't train str with a whp. Actually, in my experience, I've had better luck with dscimmy and dhally than I ever did with a whip. With 18m for spending, dsquare is a given, as is an obby cape. And if you're training on Tzhaar-Kets, as I recommend, or anything with good drops, a Ring of Wealth really does help.

If you buy all this at the highest possible price, it'll only cost you 3.75m for what I would call some of the best equipment in the game! this will leave you with more than 14.25m to donate to me! :lol:

edit: also, when you get your combat to around 110, full guthans is AWESOME on these guys! I once watched my lvl 112 friend kill these guys in guthans for 2 hours straight, without food!

mysiggy.jpg

I still need to do Legends... I hate quests. Getting 50 agility and thieving is going to be the worst.

Any tips for those?

kule2000rf7.jpg

if you want to buy guthans anyway, dont get torags body and helm, they got the same statts as guthans body and helm. Only torags legs are better. So if you buy guthans body and helm instead of torags helm and body you save the buying price plus the repaircosts of 2 pieces of armor.

I myself got guthans and I <3: it, if you wish you could stay at some monsters for ever \'

but it's your choice what you want

Also I would make your main member, he got the better stats, and I don't like pking or staking -.-

well, for one, torags body and helm are slightly better than guthans. and i'm pretty sure they're cheaper.

yeah, 50 agility and thieving were a pain for me, too. When I trained agility to 53 for regicide, i just spent a few days in the brimhaven agility arena. and when I had to train thieving to 53 for dt, i spent a few days pickpocketing guards just northeast of the door to the north ardy bank. here you won't find too many noobs killing them, and there's 3 of 'em. agility and thieving just take patience. just a few days of busting your backside and it'll be over.

edit: just noticed that neither of these skills are at 40 yet. till they are, for agility train at barbarian course, and for theiving steal from al-kharid guys or silk stalls.

mysiggy.jpg

Guthans and Torags helms compared with item compare on tip.it

http://www.tip.it/runescape/index.php?i ... it=Compare

Guthans and Torags bodies compared with the same item comparer

http://www.tip.it/runescape/index.php?i ... it=Compare

as you can see they are both the same and yes torags is cheaper but if you are going to buy full guthans, why the hell do you want to buy torags helm and body if they got the same statts as guthans?

Here I just typed this all up:

13lak Magik plans:

533 Grey Wolf Fur [42 Th]

1329 Fish [50 Th]

Buy 700 Vials

Buy 315 Haralanders

Buy 360 Ranarrs

Buy and collect 315 Choc dust

Collect 360 Snape Grass

311 Enegry Pots (chocolate dust, hara) [38 Herb]

356 Pray Pots (snape grass, ranarr) [45 Herb]

Get 50 Agility

Complete Biohazard

Complete Jungle Potion

Complete Underground Pass

Complete Shilo Village

Complete Legends

DOES ANYONE SELL CHOCOLATE DUST?!

kule2000rf7.jpg