Hunting Guide. Impetuous Impulses.

I believe that, when stated in the guide,

Capturing one of these more adventurous implings will give slightly more experience, but the possible loot remains the same.
it is a little misleading.

If I am not mistaken, I believe that implings captured outside of Puro-Puro indeed do give the same items, but chances of getting decent(or better than usual) items are increased.

This is due to my reading of Jagex's article on the matter of Impetuous Impulses, which states:

Implings can be found almost anywhere in RuneScape, and because they're more spread out and more difficult to find, some of them have found some truly remarkable treasures. You'll need to keep your eyes open, but the elusive dragon impling is unlikely to be captured at home in Puro-Puro...

If I am indeed mistaken, I apologize for any inconveniences that I may have made. It just seemed a little foggy to me about what was meant to be understood by the passage.

Chris1gati.png

This game definitely got nerved. Today i spent 4-5 hours there (first time since a week after introduction)

The 4 sec nature imp spawn southeast is gone.. Also it seemed harder to catch those nature imps. Dragon and ninja imps seem to spawn even less (havent seen a dragon , only 2 ninja's though I was most of the time alone or with low lvl players in 1500+ worlds) , magpie spawning seems increased. For me personally the nature imps in the first week made the time intervals between dragons/ninja spawns interesting. This is gone now. Whole game seems to be focused now on waiting endlessly to have a chance on a milliondrop(dragon arrows, etc). Not my kind of game and seeing the empty maze in busy worlds neither for many players.....

h_y_j_a_c_k.png

I think Jagex is simply referring to the fact that these implings have good loot, not that the ones "outside" have better loot. I seem to remember reading in the KB that the loot is the same, but don't quote me on that.

lSEHB.gif

Being immature is a part of being mature.

Without conclusive evidence that loot outside Puro Puro is different, I think we'd better leave it for now. I've caught all sorts of implings around RS, including Ninjas and Magpies, and not gotten any unusual loot, let alone better.

hyjack01, I know the spawns were "adjusted" *cough*, but we don't seem to have any new info to add to the guide. :(

Am moving this to the [Completed] forum - if anyone gets new data, please start a new topic.

Thanks to all, we appreciate your help.

gallery_28257_123_2330.jpggallery_28257_123_196.gif

it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.