Buying Pixel Sig- 500k-1 mil

Shaunri33

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol..all i have done is the mage...i jus did the terrain and then filled in main colors...the things in hand are the nature runes used for entangle spell....and sara staff is hard to make that small but ill try...

Oh ok, didnt know what they were :\

shaunri33sigpsd9vq.png

If you have any questions about World of Warcraft or you need an explanation about something, please feel free to pm me.

shaunrisigfinal2rv.png

Another update before I go and do something else.. I'm thinking im gonna do bind and saradomin strike, because I got a really ace idea for the bind.

Want any changes?

Lowgravity, I want to be just like you. But...I never will be as 1337 as you. :(

shaunrisigfinal3gr.png

Finished the staff, I was wondering if I could get a picture of the view you want? I've never been that deep on RS2..

Hmm that looks good cept for the end of the staff :\

shaunri33sigpsd9vq.png

If you have any questions about World of Warcraft or you need an explanation about something, please feel free to pm me.

most of the sigs look nice so far but looks like all the people have enttered are f2p or dont know wat a sara staff looks like?

im not entering this comp but i spent 5 mins making a sara staff casting a bind just to help the people here a little bit

sarastaff9jf.png

hope it helps

ummm if shaun wants me to enter i just mite... i chose to enter another competition before but i think its too hard but i have a gift for doing mage sigs...

ill show u a mage sig i did a few weeks back

bluesredoneproper4sl.gif

if you find this to your liking ill start a new sig but with what you want. k?

ummm if shaun wants me to enter i just mite... i chose to enter another competition before but i think its too hard but i have a gift for doing mage sigs...

ill show u a mage sig i did a few weeks back

bluesredoneproper4sl.gif

if you find this to your liking ill start a new sig but with what you want. k?

Hmm your style if pretty good, I think you should enter :P Btw nice Sara staff with the bind

shaunri33sigpsd9vq.png