99 range

Kill_Thomas9

Ok. I plan to get 99 range using the chin method, but need to know what level to start at for it to be worth it. I also need to know how many of each item I need, and how much they will cost. Also, the suggested equipment would be nice to know

I also need to know how to train from 59 (soon to be 60) to what ever level I need for the chin method. I have from 5-10 mil to spend to get to what ever level I need. Help please?

If I were you, I would begin using chins around the level 80 mark. Use iron knives on fire giants til then. Around 10k of them should see you very close to 80 from 60.

From 80-99 though is a very expensive exercise using chins, albeit rather quick (35 hours in the tunnel). You will need to buy yourself 70k chins, and 1000 prayer pots. Using a couple of range pots per trip will lessen the amount of chins required, but will shorten your stay at the skeletons each trip. I base my calcs on using 2k chins per hour, which uses up 24 prayer pots aswell (thats with 44 prayer). I get on average 150xp per chin at 92 range, so have averaged from 80-99 at this experience rate (might be higher but being a tad conservative!) I would suggest buying around 40k chins first and see how well you fare.

Bring along the best range equipment you can afford to lose, a bad lag moment will see a ranger set on the floor very quickly. Also take all the prayer boosting gear you can to prolong your stay in the cave.

I wear full black dhide, glory, accumulator, archer helm, ring of life :) . Bring a prayer book if you have one, and fury etc if you can afford them.

In your inventory, make sure you have the greegree, anit-p pot, 1 shark, a tele tab, and the rest prayer pots (and 2 range pots if you want to get more exp per chin)

Best of luck getting to 99, and I hope lag doesn't deal too many blows to you (I have lost 1 ranger set, and 3k chins in the tunnels to date - hence the ring of life from now on!)

If I were you, I would begin using chins around the level 80 mark. Use iron knives on fire giants til then. Around 10k of them should see you very close to 80 from 60.

From 80-99 though is a very expensive exercise using chins, albeit rather quick (35 hours in the tunnel). You will need to buy yourself 70k chins, and 1000 prayer pots. Using a couple of range pots per trip will lessen the amount of chins required, but will shorten your stay at the skeletons each trip. I base my calcs on using 2k chins per hour, which uses up 24 prayer pots aswell (thats with 44 prayer). I get on average 150xp per chin at 92 range, so have averaged from 80-99 at this experience rate (might be higher but being a tad conservative!) I would suggest buying around 40k chins first and see how well you fare.

Bring along the best range equipment you can afford to lose, a bad lag moment will see a ranger set on the floor very quickly. Also take all the prayer boosting gear you can to prolong your stay in the cave.

I wear full black dhide, glory, accumulator, archer helm, ring of life :) . Bring a prayer book if you have one, and fury etc if you can afford them.

In your inventory, make sure you have the greegree, anit-p pot, 1 shark, a tele tab, and the rest prayer pots (and 2 range pots if you want to get more exp per chin)

Best of luck getting to 99, and I hope lag doesn't deal too many blows to you (I have lost 1 ranger set, and 3k chins in the tunnels to date - hence the ring of life from now on!)

Thanks for the info. I appreciate it.

Still looking for some more info on how to train to 80 or 85

i wen from 97 to 99 ranage in 2 days playing pest contal.

win 1000 games = 1,720,000 xp from 1000 points

old PC

win 1000 games = 2,352,000 xp from 4000 points

new PC

thats at lvl 97 to lvl 98 range for the xp

to get your xp. your skill lvl * 100 and dev 60%. that will give you the total xp has the 10% added.. without adding it.. then * it by 100 for 100 pest points

exp:

lvl 50 range = 3000 xp * 100 pest points = 30,000 xp

lvl 98 range = 5880 xp * 100 pest points = 58,800 xp *

40 (100 pest points) = 2,342,000 xp

pest contral best xp. cause you can melee your range lvls or even get half xp for ranageing it.

say you did 200 damage in range per game. thats 400 xp x 1000 games

400,000 xp + the 2,342,000 xp = 2,742,000 xp in 2 days of play.

blackmvoidk,pha%20qu%20all.gifblackmstrcape,X%20Imperial%20X.gif

Pha Qu All - lvl 115 X Imperial X -lvl 83