A Few Questions

Archerty

Hi ;X

Ive been playing rsc over 6 years and pking alot ... i choiced to give rs2

a chance

So here a few questions ( if you want you can call me stupid afterwards )

1. Whats the best pking weapon for now ( Melee )

2. Does Rs2 takes 3 levels to level up a combat or 4 Like rsc ?

3.Thx

1. Abyssal whip, and a poisoned dragon dagger, if you are f2p i would say a rune scimmy.

2. Just use the tip.it calculator :wink:

Isn't it lovely how having an opinion makes you hated around here?

Whip = the best melee weapon out there in most peoples opinion. It's a drop from abby demons, costs roughly 1.5m, is fast and strong, and protects above most other pk-items.

The dds is the Dragon dagger, super-poisoned. Can be bought from zanaris, or players, or the guy who sells all kinds of bits and bobs west of the fishing guild: then use a super poison potion with it. It's used primarily for the special - 25% bar, hits twice, more accurately/powerful - and of course poisons. Worth about 60k it isn't much of a loss if you lose it.

So generally, i think people use the whip to fight, and the dds spec to k0 when the opponent is at low health. But I'm no pker, this is just what i hear.

For f2p, rune scimmy and a str pot.

As for the combat, it's a lot more complicated than rsc. Use the calculator. Things are worth different amounts depending on your combat base...as far as i know the only ones that stay constant are hp and def: both give 0.25 combat levels regardless of all your other levels.