the rebirth of a skiller

well after all the recent up-dates and going on, i decided runescape wasn't for me and decided to retire my skiller gizmo2k5,

but alas you can't stay away and after damaging the ligament in my ankle (same one i broke :ohnoes: ) i decided to come back ot the game, and re birth my skiller, gizmo2k5,

now goal i have set out aren't that big because i want to gradually get back into the game and have set reasonable goal,

now problems with coming back to a skiller is that i gave away all my stuff because i thought i wasn't coming back #-o , so i start from scratch, and so far have a rune pick lol,

so first goal for me will be mining 17.5k essence in varrock to achieve 60 mining.

second: rune craft 17.5k essence into airs getting just under 50 rcing :wall:

third, i want to try and get 75 firemaking, and i will be doing the lummy bank trick to get this as it is the most cost effective way,

5zlk19j.gif

these are the stats i am coming back to,

well i hope you will support me and my chat is alway on so if you want to chat you can :D

and donations are alway accepted lol

gizmo2k5.png

*Cough* Cropping pl0x? :P

GOod luck with your goals.. skillers always kinda amaze me.. like.. how people can put off training combat even slightly :P

92/99 Fishing | 119/120 Combat | 92/99 Firemaking | 94/99 Fletching | 1878/1900 Total | 85/85 Slayer | 80/80 Prayer

5389_08e10c.png

7476_125ca6.png