buying 2 1337 sigs 100kx2

phuzi0n13x

ok im looking for a 1337 sig.. im buyign for around 100k or i will take free whatever floats your boat...2 sigs 100k ea.

anyways

i want a sig that is kind of sbstractish...but like elite pkerish all at the same time..kind of deathlike..blacks reds...mutalation..brutaliation..for another forum be as brutal as you want.. then have it saying somethign along the lines..in the corner..~*Elite Pkers Group '05-Suomi*~. then in the middle have it say phuzi0nx jr or phuzion or katrine either or. then below it have it say forty one ninetyfour or 40 1 94. and above the main text have it say ~*Manual Autocatch*~

in the other corner have it say "dont hate me cuz i own you"

2.!!

ok i want it to be kind of pinkish.. whitish..with a vector flower in the middle. then i want it kind of heartish ya know? loevey dubby. then i want it to say right in the middle in a pink font Katrine *J*<

-Katrine

^copy and pasted from rv lol so it is going on at these 2 forums..so whatver go wild and have fun!

no due date as of now!

A brutal sig and a pink sig. Wow :shock:

Anyways, i'll try the brutal one (Evil laugh :twisted: ) Btw, if i do win, pass my cash winings to the would be 2nd place winner :wink: