~[Lvl-3-Eh's Blogger!]~

Welcome To Lvl-3-Eh's Blog!

About Me: Well, im 16, live in sask canada and play runescape (Duh). I started runescape around 2-3 years ago, i cant remember, on an account named Forguea. He was my main for around 4-5 months, untill i quit runescape due to me getting bored. After a few months of quiting, i came back and made 2 accounts. Vexxtor, he was my pure skiller, which was banned due to someone hacking it. My other account was the infamous 10--hp-mage. I played on him for along while untill i quit again do to being scammed 10M+ by a friend. Then i made lvl-3-eh. If you cant tell, he was supposed to be a skiller, but i got lvl 4 combat while killing looters ( pked full Purple ele ). Then i got 60 prayer. After that I worked on various things.

F2p/P2p: I am f2p at the moment, but i will be P2p again soon.

Stats: statskh2.png

Bank: bankdf4.png

Random Pics:

bssb5.png

In This Picture, i was pking on my pure, and i killed some dude and my friend got the kill. He said he was gonna share, but when we got to the bank he logged out and i never saw him again.

gooddaybh9.png

Was my first aberant task, and i got all this :)!

lolzg2.png

My friend was cutting yews and i came to see him. He lent me his Dragon :)!

Goals: lvl_3_eh.png

Ugafan-2009 For being such a good/supportive friend. When xsvfan's password was changed he held my 25M+ while i got it back. I got him a ring of stone as a present :)!.

Afro-man609 - For being a great friend over the years. Love ya man

Ice-Dj3 - For also being a great friend, and lending me that infinity. It was hot ;).

Hyt-bbq - Ive seen kittens tougher then you ;)!.

Thats all folks!@

Ill Edit and add more later, im trying to sell some stuff at the moment.

kkfl7.png

:( Bad luck that guy didn't share kill, good luck on your goals.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

Good luck ::'

P.S.

For that pic with the dragon, it's not you...

Its me on my other account my friend gave me. Ask ugafan or cyber-4-lobs. Cyber was there, yankee03 lent me it, and ugafan saw me with it.

kkfl7.png