~~pkmage948~~blog to (60/99)range(51/86)mage

hi my sn is pkmage948. i am currently lvl 53 and trying get to 99 range and 86 magic. this is my first blog seeing as i am new to tip.it so any suggestions plz post. i guess will be posting screens of every few lvls monster drops and pks. so seeing as i am dependent on myself all donations plz not asked for. well wish me gl and hope u post.

Info

I am not a pure by any means unless i am classified as rune pure. im 32 def going for 40. my goal is to use karils c bow by lvl 65 and to be a good pker. skills i really enjoy are hunting, crafting, and agil. im hopeing my first skill cape will be in middle october(hunter,range,or agil)

Levels

~Range~60/99

~hp~52/99

~Magic~51/86

Buying

flax~75 ea

iron arrows~15 ea

Airs~10 ea

lobbys~170 ea

Levels

~Magic~

52-8/7/07

~Range~

60-8/6/07

~Treasure Trail rewards~

Flared trousers-SOLD 700k(8/7/07)

~~PICS~~

Rip-my old main hacked probly by a keyloggger so =[

untitled.jpg

this is my bank of my current account pkmage. ive had make all this money my self picking flax.etc. i have liek no money making skills so been hard.

bankpic2.jpg

these are my stats wit pic of me in tzhaar.

pkmage.jpg

~~Supporters!~~

The most important part of any guide without them no need right a blog

Greatjake0-helpin me out atm

Dedhed100[/u]-first post/hes got killer hunter blog check it out ill get the forum later so u can check it out

pkmage948.png

pkmage948.png

pkmage948.png

yes 1st post. will read it now. :P

EDIT: I've read it and it is quite a simple and basic blog. try to include a random screenshot section, screenshots of you getting level ups. Look at other's blogs to get ideas. put all the best ones together and you will have a perfect blog :D . Check out my blog for any ideas. good luck with all your goals. I strongly dislike ranging but i wub hunter (yay). Anyway cya round. add me ingame if you want to chat/want anything. Cya

Dedhed100

banner.jpg

^Please visit^

Retired

Good luck with your goals, never give up, if you do it just makes things worse

Awesome Red Vs Blue quote

They shall all taste oblivion! Which tastes just like Red Bull! Which tastes digusting!

63s08kz.jpg

nice one making the blog hawt-er. You might want to learn to crop images. there is a sticky somewhere saying how. Yay you're taking my advice on mage exp. When i run out of waterskins (I am in the dessert) i will give you those airs. Cya Soon. Dedhed100

banner.jpg

^Please visit^

Retired

im currently takeing break at rock crabs getting 40 att 50 str then 40 def and doing d slayer. once i beat that i can wear my red d hide body =] well ill post pics of my mage and ranger stuff and my warrior stuff as soon as i beat the quest.

pkmage948.png

pkmage948.png

pkmage948.png