plz can anybody make me addy square shield i will pay 10k

bigmad

I cant make one but on a short note Im sure that you can buy a kite shield with that cash. What you should do is buy the required number of adamantine bars (depending of the shield you want) and ask for free smithing (alot of free smithers out there). It will cost you alot less

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.

I cant make one but on a short note Im sure that you can buy a kite shield with that cash. What you should do is buy the required number of adamantine bars (depending of the shield you want) and ask for free smithing (alot of free smithers out there). It will cost you alot less

Pretty sure he wants it for a clue and not for armour.

Pretty sure he wants it for a clue and not for armour.

Ooooh duh. I r Teh Dumb :(

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.

I think this would be better suited in the Smithing subforum of the Marketplace :)

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog