My first pixel working project

Ledzepfan_21

ok i am half way through making my 1st sig and i was wondering what you guys think. I hav put text over it to stop copying and will remove when finished. Any suggestions?

http://img82.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img82&image=watermark7qh.png Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

I still need to do his elbows and finish off the background. What moster should be in it.

Yeah a black dragon. you also need to make the guy a bit taller and fatter. and I think you used a brush size to big (But thats just me I like small pixels)

Yeah its good. but as I said you need to make him a little bit fatter.and If you put smaller text somewhere we could give you a better idea on him. Because at the moment I can't really see it.

I cbb to open paintshop pro or photoshop now but Its something like tools>>Watermark>> just look at the toolbar at the top and look at all the submenus and Youll come to it.

It's pretty good for a first, few things I can see that need C&C on though.

Ok, firstly, the body for him is very good. But then I look around the body and see quite a few errors with the proportion.

Arms need to be much wider, as do the hands, make them about a pixel bigger on both sides. The legs are too thin also, but I like the way that they go into the boots. The neck is pretty wierd, needs to be more of a straight line instead of a semi circle, the head is kinda wierd, but I suppose this is your style. Make the shoulder-pads more rounded on the top, also draw a strap over his hand / arm so that it looks like its attached to a shield, or add a little thing that he could be holding onto it with. The dragon sword is kinda small, widen and lengthen that out, and then make it so it has a handle (brown, goes all the way through his hand) then (if you can be bothered) add one of those things that goes above the handle, but below the blade, which is normally golden.

You don't need to change any of these, just some things that I think would make your sig much nicer, good work.

Lowgravity, I want to be just like you. But...I never will be as 1337 as you. :(

Text:khandar,60 fletching,woodcut dealer,magic 50

Characters:full zammy robe, pink p hat , iban staff

Background:in some sort of hell place (with satan in back round)

Action:cutting down an ent tree

Size:as big as a sig can be on the rules

this is the sig i want u to make for me plz ty very much for ur time :)

Thxs lowgravity that is what I was looking for :) , Ikhander i really don't think i am ready for making sig requests yet but there are a lot of people around with more expierence who can help.

Oh by the way what does C&C mean :oops: lol.

I have started making some changes on the sword and arms here is what I have done so far.

I wanted to give it a more cartoony look so don't tell me about the proportions of the head.

http://img240.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img240&image=mysig3watermark7dx.pngThanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting