F2p Challenge!:)(Blog of Tinzoid!)

Have you ever wondered how it would be like to be a f2p again and what you would be doing right now? I sure have. And thus is why i am going to make a f2p main. which means i have 2 mains.:)(now) I will tell about my everyday progress and i will not in any way cheat. i.e. drop trade afk train and others. If you are ready to see an insane and fun and overall, an awsome journey then continue reading on. I will record all my Goals, levels i get, drops, quests done, and of coure the occasional funny pic.:P. Also i will post pics of you guys who say hyt to me and to those who donate.:P

My name is Tinzoid and i will start 8/10/07 if you wish to add me to get the 1st sayings of my journey i will surely tell you them.:)

Diary

~Day 1~ First day went well did tutorial island and got 3 mage ill sign on tommorow had to go early cus football tryouts. i Made the team but im Tight End :oops: I wanted Wide reciever but what can ya do?:P

Goals

I will set new goals as i get them

Attack:1/1/40

Strenth:1/1/40

Defence:1/1/40

Magic:1/3/25

Range:1/1/40

Hip Points:1/1/??

Prayer:1/1/31

Runecrafting:1/1/20

Crafting:1/1/10

Woodcutting:1/1/30

Firemaking1/1/15

Mining:1/1/30

Smithing:1/1/15

Fishing 1/1/40

Cooking1/1/30

Levels

Quests Done

Drops

Hyt's.:P

Donations

Please if you look at my blog please take the time to post im doing the hard part just say a little gl or something else and i will guarantee you i will read it

cowboy.jpg