Role play: The Twilight

Origin

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will then! I hope it will be sufficiant...

Benevolent

As our Alliance was walking along the rode together Benevolent spotted something from out of the corner of her eye. It was man walking through the woods screaming half drunken ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅBENNY! My Benny! Come back to Daddy! IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m sorry, please come back, I NEED YOU!ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

ah well, its better than mine :D

Fuuin

Me and Falcon were sitting at the bar. Talking what we should do next.

'I guess now we have to find out whats your sis after'Fuuin spoke.

'Yeah you're right'Falcon replied. At that moment, everyone screemed as a dark dressed swordsmen came in. I gazed at him.

'Where is the mercenarie Fuuin?!'He asked with a loud voice.

I standed up and unsheathend my blade.

'Here I am'I said.

'Well well, if it isn't the mercenarie, prepare for a fight!'The person said, he attacked me with a stab. I dodged it and kicked him at his feet so he had to bow. I introduced him to my knee. I wanted to finish it but the person stobbed my slash with his sword. I looked at it, it was a blue hand, a cloud white blade. I rememberd it from the past. But before I could even react, the person punched me.

'Heh, ur still as weak as always, brother!'He yelled.

'Bro---Sepiroth....is it really you?'I asked.

'Who knows, little one'He replied and dissappeard.

'Who was that guy?'Falcon asked an hour later.

'That was my brother...when invaders attacked our town, he hided my in a shelter, and he ran outside to fight. We often trained before that. He was skilled. But he's now at the darkside.......no he wouldn't....its the Twilight!!'I spoke.

'Those bastards!!!'Falcon yelled.'First my sis, now ur bro, the Twilight is taking over our family's! We should act now!'

Eagle.

Eagle was angry, Annoyed, frustrated. She stormed out the palace and glanced at her stone. In side was the picture of her brother with his friend he was fighting a man. She also noticed the girl wasnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t there. It didnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t matter to her. She hadnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t killed her parents or burned down her house.

She teleported to them in a cast of fire ice. When she hit the pub the ice burned the ground and crazy flame like patterns crept up the wall in the ice. She looked around for her brother. Where was he? The pub was a mess and people were running, others had already fled. A smash was heard on her back, she didnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t feel anything. She turned around to see what happened. It was her brother and his friend. He was holding his usual weapon. The curved blade sliced at her in a vicious way. She defended with her staff. The short sword hit so hard she dropped her staff. She went to grab it while wondering why her brother was so strong. The handle of her brotherÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s weapon smashed into her head. She felt faint. Darkness crept on her but she teleported before she passed out.

She awoke. She could taste vomit in her mouth. She could only see darkness to start with, then her eyes cleared. She looked around. Vomit poured out her mouth. She blacked out again.

She woke up. The sun was high about mid-day. How did her brother become so strong? How did he beat her? For she had never passed out before. She tucked into some food and drink.

After her meal she reached for her black stone to see where she could destroy her brother next. She reached in her bag. It was strange the stone was rough on both sides. A flashback passed through her mind. ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¹ÃâCrack!ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ no pain. Just a smash. The initial hit. Her stone in her bag. She stared at her stone it was cracked and useless. She felt weakened as if it was her power. She wept, she felt weak. ThatÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s why her brother was so strong. The darkness surrounded her. Shadows crept up on her. They took her silently to their master.

sigpjb2101sigdy6.png

100% my own work, i make my own brushes: set 1 set 2

( side note i hate this twilight thing remember ironclaw and sirith and everyone else we are evil i feel like write a bit where the twilight thing didnt exist cause its good vs evil not good and bad vs universal force, any ways here is a short bit.)

Kuro

Twilight Twilight Twilight, twilight this, twilight that, i'm not about to be a secondary evil to some twilight crap. If anything I think I'll help this twilight guy and kill the naive suckups, along with that traitor Ironclaw. I dont care much about ruling the world, I'll let Sirith or someother guy do that, I just want some chaos some riots and some rich fools I can steal from. So now off to find the Twilight guy, and if he's a jerk I won't have any second thoughts about killing him.

i supose it will do. but why does everyone want benevolent out the way? just wondering. yer and we missed about 6 months of plot...

I had posted a post a little ways back asking if some one could make it so my character is out of the way, as I may not write for a little bit. And I didn't want her dying on me. Sorry about the six month thing...I only had them bring the boy back. You can still write what happens during that 6 month period.

IronClaw

Varrock Library

As some old Oriental git said, fate can be cruel. Same with IronClaw. A sudden twist of events of teaming with The Hero Of Time, who I originally tried to kill, was...well, stupid to him. At this moment, IronClaw was tempted to rip out his Runite claws from his pockets and whack everyone's heads off. No life, no case.

"Why the heck I have to work with you scum!?!?!" IronClaw demanded.

"Uhm, well, easy one to answer, actually," Fuuin retorted. "The Twilight's force is regaining and we are trying to save this country?"

"If the Twilight succeeds, you will have nothing to conquer IronClaw!" Benelovent said.

"I want to conquer the world. I want! Not any ordinary stupid force is going to stop me!" IronClaw roared.

FLASH!

A huge chunk of ice was fired directly at him. He whipped up a Runite shortsword, but was caught in the stomach by the cold projectile. He was sent flying into a bookshelf, which practically exploding on contact. Books toppled on his head, punching his helmet into a dented helmet.

The mage was another female. She looked strangly famaliar, like Benelovent. No, it wasn't possible, otherwise he would have put a bounty on her a long time ago. He could hear the librarian groan. "Not again, last week, bonfires, this time, boom? Saradomin save me -"

FLASH!

"If the Twilight succeeds, you will have nothing to conquer IronClaw!" Benelovent continued.

IronClaw was a bit dazed. What the heck had just happened? The pain was still there, on his head. His helmet was still the same though. Checking his body quickly, no rust was seen from the ice. As if it had never happened. Weird.

"I'll talk to you later," IronClaw said. He didn't have a clue those simple words had twisted history into a very tight knot. Not to mention the physics of time. He walked out of the Varrock Palace, to do some training over with the hill giants.

"And by the way, who the heck is this Maladorf person!?" Ironclaw said.

Wilderness, Hill Giants.

Six months later.

"HYYYYAH!!!!!!!" IronClaw screamed as he raked his claws across a giant's abdomen. It reacted quickly, turning in a clumsy circle and whacking him with the club. IronClaw sticked his claws foward, blocking and effectivly attacking him at the same time. In seconds, the giant was reduced to a writhing and squirming mass of flesh and blood.

"Hi, name?" A warrior asked.

IronClaw stepped off his giant, walked over to the warrior, and raked his face. He wasn't in the best mood today, after his part of learning of having to team with Fuuin. The warrior screamed. IronClaw screamed.

It wasn't because of the claws. A light was poking through the dark sky. It landed on top of the warrior. He stopped screaming, and stared to the wall. He had a dope look on his face, of complete peace. His eyes turned red, but his face remained peaceful. What the heck?

He turned, and whipping out his own claws, racked IronClaw in return. He managed to block, but not without injuring his own arm.

"It isn't over Twilight!" IronClaw roared as he defended himself from the possessed warrior. "You have my word that you'll go down! My word! IronClaw's word! DIE!" Enraged and empowered by his own anger, he raked the warrior across his chest plate. The claws broke through, piercing the man's flesh. At the same time, the claws also snapped. Not surprising to him. IronClaw could always buy another set of claws when he wanted to, really.

"Guthix, stop it with the balance thing." He muttered to himself. He had not realised he just uttered the answer, the thing behind Twilight, the one balanced between evil and good. IronClaw ran and climbed up the ladder as fast as he could. He had to warn Fuuin and his friends, or they would be all possessed. He didn't want to lose his evil status at all.

Fuuin

Me and Falcon were walking trough the forest, searching for IronClaw. He needed to be warned too.

'Well, I think my sis is just like your bro. Both possessed by the Twilight'Falcon said.

'Yup, IronClaw may have notice it also'I responded.

'But where the heck is that guy?'I asked after it.

'Dunno'Falcon said. At that moment, IronClaw showed himself.

'Hi'I said.

'Hello'IronClaw responded.

'Well, do you believe us now?'Falcon asked.

'Yes indeed. I met a Twilight warrior, they are hurted by light. I killed him'IronClaw answered.

'Yeah. But you have any clues about the Twilight?'I asked.

'No, but I believe we must team up to defeat it, my army of dark knights combined with the white knights should distract the Twilight armies. Then we can go and kill the leader. But one thing bothers me, Kuro, that filthy traitor.'IronClaw spoke.

'Well, let's search for information I guess...'Falcon said.

'I'll join you'IronClaw said.

And we walked out of the forest.

Sorry I havn't started anything yet I've been busy this week. If its not too late I'll start mine but if it is just disregard my post and tell me.

Crim

Al Kharid Desert

I awoke to find myself out in the middle of a desert. Where am I? The only thing I remember is my familys castle being attacked by thousands of human warriors. How did I get out here? Wounded and hungry I picked up my flame naganata and walked south to try to find a town where I can heal myself. After many days I finally found one. There was a sign nearby that told me that this was Al Kharid. A guard near the entrance came toward me.

Al Kharid

Guard: "What are you and what are you doing here? You have the body of a human yet have the wings, claws, and horns of a dragon and your eyes glow red.

Crim: "I am Crim, Prince of the Dragonhumans and I have nothing against you or your town I am only here to get some rest. So would you kindly move out of my way."

Guard: "Your kind isn't welcomed here demon so leave or I shall have to destroy you!"

Crim: "I have said I have nothing against you but I will kill you if I must consider this your last warning."

The guard drew his weapon and charged at me but was stopped by a wall of fire.

Crim: "I warned you mortal now I will show you no mercy!"

I attacked with my naganata and succeded in cutting his arm off. Before he could react flames covered his body and he burned to death.All that was left afterwards was his armour and his bones. seeing as my clothes were tattered I ripped holes in the back of his armour for my wings and changed into it. Afterwards I procceded toward the general store where I traded my old clothes for some food then I went to rest in an empty tent.[/b]

crim2ma.jpg

~^v^~Ex-Leader of the Divine Flames of Redemption~^v^~

Kuro

Dam it. 6 months of fruitless search and nothing execept for dead end leads and drunked idiots. Man, how hard could it to find this Twilight, I mean its a powerful thing right shouldnt be that hard to find. My allies run thin now that Ironclaw turned good. I knew that brute was weak, the only friend I got left is Sirith and i havent seen him in while. ARRRRRRRRRGH, the bloodcry pierces though the silent darkness. "Might as well see who died." A mysterious light was held over Sirith,who had a broken leg. "I will not give in to your darkness" he yelped as he desperately trying to stab the light, only to meet thin air. "I think I'll help him" as I planned a escape route. I throw a smoke bomb at the light and helping Sirith up. We limped our thru the wild forest, as the light pierce thru the smoke. I remember blinding pain and watching Sirith roll away from me. I saw a strange light, but this time it wasnt the Twilight. "Where's Sirith? Where am I? A sudden firm voice echoed Sirith is in Falador tending to his wounds, and you my friend, you are Dead.

(sorry sirith for kinda taking control of ure character)

Lol it really isn't that hard considering that barely any people come to this part of the forum to post. But I have no clue why no one comes here because we have some really good stories. I guess most people think its all RS stories.

crim2ma.jpg

Can you tell me about this twilight thing so I can work it into my story? or at least point me to a post explaining it because I really don't want to sift through all those posts.

crim2ma.jpg

Can you tell me about this twilight thing so I can work it into my story? or at least point me to a post explaining it because I really don't want to sift through all those posts.

Le story :D

There are two sides fighting each other. The dark side and the light side. But they discover a new force called the Twilight is taking over RuneScape behind the scenes, they'r throwing over the goverments so they rule the country's. What must happen for the Light/dark side to wipe them away? Time will tell :D

Le story :D

There are two sides fighting each other. The dark side and the light side. But they discover a new force called the Twilight is taking over RuneScape behind the scenes, they'r throwing over the goverments so they rule the country's. What must happen for the Light/dark side to wipe them away? Time will tell :D

Are they a group of people or what?

crim2ma.jpg

Let us assume they are a group of supernatural human beings, and i'm am not a gibbering moron. On with the story!

IronClaw

Varrock Library

IronClaw wasn't what you would called relaxed. A Twilight mercenary that raked your face into a bloody pulp will do that to anyone. Light was peeping through the dark, the fingers of dawn, whatever petry you liked to use. What he needed was a plan to get to this Twilight. To stun, and destroy it. He would have to do his own spy work. Not that his two spies did much. Expensive and useless.

He was in the library to do some reseach. Fuuin may have information, but he wanted more. So he hunted down Reldo amongst the books and shelves. After terrorizing the librarian a bit, he went down to the G section, and took the book, "Govenments - Evil Outsmarted." The word evil caught IronClaw's eye. Without permission, he snatched the book from Reldo's hands, plonked himself onto a table, and started.

Searching through the index, he found what he needed. The takeover of Twilight. Flipping to page 36, he was startled to notice the page was ripped in several places. Holes in it. Nevertheless, he began to dechipher what it said.

Twilight was an evil force that destroyed - the inventores of a time machi - popular weakness is - Some peopel refere to them as Evil Guthixes. - Known to - has occasionally killed famous warrio - Main goal is profit.

Time Machi? Machine more likely. No wonder he had those weird flashbacks. Picking up the book, he headed over to Fuuin's table to arm him with this information.

Sorry that I don't talk so often anymore, my computer was "ill"so some ordinary dude had to take it. But I will work on Fuuins story.....

Devilkiller signatur text owns!! RESPECT :P :D

The attack of spyware, I don't think I'll post much more, unless I get rid of it. If you are reading this the moment I just posted it, i'm editing all of my posts now, before I go kaput, and get confinde to computer games...thank heavens (and truly heaven) that this computer is isolated.