Isabella: Wolf Rider [UPDATED 27/05/05]

Tenshi

First RS Related story, idea popped into my head as I was reading the topic in RSCommunity Discussion. I haven't prrofread, so sorry if there have been any spelling mistakes. I'd like it if you could give me any pointers, or point out any grammar/spelling mistakes. Thanks! ^____^

Bear in mind this is only the start of a epic journey, stay tuned. XD Also, at the end of the part I have written, it seems to leave you hanging in the middle of nowhere, that's because the chapter isn't finished yet. XD It's still in the making, so there will still be more afterwards. The second banner on the page (the nice looking one) was made by Spid3r All due credit is given to him ^_____^

isabella.gif

IWR.jpg

Isabella: Wolf Rider

Chapter one :: Isabella

Isabella watched as the crimson stain of blood began to seep into the pure white snow surrounding the lifeless hare. She bent down and scooped up the limp body with one hand and pulled the arrow out of its body, discarding it as she walked back to her home. ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅHomeÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

tenshichan2.png

Oh my god it's you! :o

Er... you don't know me! *Covers up name*

Anyhow, great story Tenshi! I was going to make a comment at RSC but the smods would have probably deleted it. I love the way you described the details, and it gives the reader a feeling of being in the story themselves!

Well done! And remember, you don't know me! :wink:

Writing two stories at once now? I tried that once, kinda works better than writing a single story. If ur bored of one, write the other. Give urself new idea too. Anyway, good first chapter. There isn't much to say yet, I didn't notice any spelling mistakes, might be one somewhere.... oh well. Gonna be intresting to see how you twist the runescape world into your style of writing, I'll be sure to read chapter 2.

ragthing11uo.png

• 2 months later...

---New Part---

After Isabella had finished her meal of roasted hare with a bitter willow tea and a few thin, scraggly vegetables she had managed to find as she foraged, she began preparing for rest during the night, hoping to fall asleep before the wolves woke up and begun to hunt, howling in the night.

She took remnants of her meal which she had not eaten out into the open and dug a shallow hole with her hands, hastily dropping them into the ditch before covering it up once again with snow. She did this not only to clean up, but she left it as an offering to one of the gods, Zamorak, who demanded blood and food sacrifice in return for not reaping havoc on the land. She said a few words of thanks to the god, before walking back into the warmth of the cave, her cold body once again engulfed with the heat of the fire.

Walking around Sirion as he sat beside the fire, she found the bundle of furs she was looking for and held them in her arms, then dropped them into a neat pile next to the fire where she had decided to sleep that night. Isabella rolled the furs out so it created an area for her to lie in. She knelt beside her bed and made the symbol of Saradomin, the god of all that is good, with her fingers lightly brushing her forehead, her left cheek, her right cheek, then her chin. As she did this she whispered quietly, the words she had spoken every day since she had known how to talk; ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅMay Saradomin bestow the goodness of his mind, heart and soul into the land and itÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s people.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

tenshichan2.png