Melee Training

Fireranger19

These are the stats of my character, Kiwi Troop. I want to know what the best, easiest, fastest way to obtain the levels is.

Attack: 51

Strength: 54

Defence: 51

Prayer: 32

Hitpoints:51

I want:

Attack: 80

Strength: 80

Defence: 70

Prayer: 50

Hitpoints: --

Cheers,

Fireranger19

Starting a new clan or simply want a better site? PM me and I can organise something for you!!

all depends on if you're f2p or p2p :P

I'll give my opinion on both. However, don't say you haven't been warned that I'm not exactly a combat expert, was a skiller for most of my career. These are based on my own experiences.

For f2p, Varrock sewers aren't bad xp at all... nor are Minotaur's in the stronghold. You might need to bring a little bit of food with you if you plan of training for a long time in there, though. I haven't trained combat in f2p in a long time, so sorry that help isn't that in depth...

For p2p, there are tons of different options. A good idea would be (obviously) to work on slayer assignments, which has good experience usually. You might want to consider the Tip.It beastary (did i spell that right?). I wish I could give more advice, but I have to go :P

Pm me on the forums or in game for more advice, or if you would like a training partner!

-Kaosmerchant

sig1.gif

Send me a PM if you'd like any style of sig done - I'd be glad to help you out.

Hello again,

Money will not be a problem since I make enough of other characters. Should I do any specific quests? I will probally be members. Is PC a bad way to train now? :-s

Starting a new clan or simply want a better site? PM me and I can organise something for you!!

Hello again,

Money will not be a problem since I make enough of other characters. Should I do any specific quests? I will probally be members. Is PC a bad way to train now? :-s

If you are planning to make your money off other characters, then you would have to drop trade, which is against the rules. :shame:

mrE.png

"We will certainly not be gaining money or members with this update. Instead, we are doing this for the good of the game, which is as dear to our hearts as it is to you."

- JAGEX, December 13, 2007