Submissions for The ZMI Altar update

Adamskii

I am not sure if anyone else posted this, because i did not read anything prior so if you already posted, sorry to restate the same experience

---

I have noticed the experience gain for each rune.

the ZMI alter gives you 2x the experience that you normally get per rune

if you get 1 air (5xp each) you get 10xp

1 mind (5.5xp each) you get 11xp

and so on

blood runes give you 21 per rune (so it would be 10.5 if there was a normal alter) and if the pattern continues, souls should give you 22xp each (11 if there was a normal alter)

just incase there is still gray area...

let us say you recieved:

3 airs (5xp ea)

5 fires (7xp ea)

10 natures (9xp ea)

2 deaths (10xp ea)

if you got these runes for their normal alters, you would recieve 160 xp. however from the ZMI alter, you would recieve 320 xp.

__

this is benefical to training runecrafting because each essence has the possibility of giving you 10 - 22 experience per essence. where training on death runes can only give you a max of 10 experience per essence. Plus, the ZMI alter is safer and faster than using the abyss, or walking through the dungeon again.

___

I have tested this buy doing 1 rune at a time and confirming my experience and what rune was recieved.

hope this helps you figure out how much experience your getting and helps you train better =]

halfbanner.gif

Xubera.gif

Xubera.gif

Rune Ratios

At level 73 RC, I was averaging 694 xp per trip - using 41 rune essence, and experiencing a ratio of 3:1 higher runes against elemental runes, thus getting 3 Cosmic or above runes per Elemental rune with 17% Laws and 17% natures.

At level 74, the average was 706 per trip and a ratio of 3.35:1. 17% laws still and 16% natures. I don't have exact figures to hand but the percentage of deaths increase to compensate for the drop in natures.

You get between 11 and 13 different rune types (norm is 12) from those 41 runes.

HTH

Helios_Gamos.png

Quod liet ingratum est; Quod non licet acrius urit.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.