Completed Items pics transparencies

I went through and fixed all the Z's I could find that still needed to be fixed. Hope I get the code right for this as I never post pics. [hide=THANKS lonew0lf1974 19 pics entered and credited - pokemama]

Z sigil

z_sigil.jpg

Zadimus corpse

Zadimus_corpse.jpg

Zaff's instructions

Zaffs_instructions.gif

Zamorak_banner

Zamorak_banner.gif

Zamorak_kiteshield

Zamorak_kiteshield.gif

Zamorak_mjolnir

Zamorak_mjolnir.gif

Zamorak_page (the one image works for all pages.)

Zamorak_page_1.gif

Zamorak_platebody

Zamorak_platebody.gif

Zamorak_platelegs

Zamorak_platelegs.gif

Zamorak_plateskirt

Zamorak_plateskirt.gif

Zamorak_potion_4

Zamorak_potion_4_.gif

Zanik

Zanik.gif

Zogre_bone_2

Zogre_bone_2_.gif

Zombie_boots

Zombie_boots.gif

Zombie_gloves

Zombie_gloves.gif

Zombie_head

Zombie_head.gif

Zombie_mask

Zombie_mask.gif

Zombie_shirt

Zombie_shirt.gif

Zombie_trouser

Zombie_trousers.gif

[/hide]

if that doesn't work they are all here http://profile.imageshack.us/user/lonewolf1974/

Once I know those are ok I'll do more sorry for all the edits took me forever to figure out the pics.

lonew0lf1974

I miss you Justice my angel on earth and now in heaven " quem di diligunt, adolescens moritur " for whom the gods love die young. April 6th 2005 - February 17th 2009

I know everyone is busy but can someone confirm that that images I did are done correctly. I've done about 150 at this point, And if they are incorrect I really don't want to keep doing them wrong only to need to redo them all again.

Thank you for your time,

lonew0lf1974

I miss you Justice my angel on earth and now in heaven " quem di diligunt, adolescens moritur " for whom the gods love die young. April 6th 2005 - February 17th 2009

Well its the weekend, and I have some more free time on my hands still waiting for someone to confirm the images I have done to this point are correct. As soon as I know that I'll get back to work on them. I sent pokemama a pm a few days back but still no reply.

Thanks for any input,

lonew0lf1974

[pokemama 21 Jul - PM'd him. pika pika!]

Edit (Thank you for the reply pokemama and the help. Now I can get back to playing with the pics. )

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.