Collection of short stories

____

I wrote the following short stories during 2000 - 2002. I've been asked to repost them if I could find them, so here they are.

I have one other which I have no digital copy of. It's 12 pages long and roughly based on John Marsden's Tomorrow Series. And if I find it, I'll try and get it typed up again so I can repost it. No promises with that one though.

Coated With Death

Why do things like this always happen to me, each day since the end I have been scared, more than afraid. When you watch movies, you think thatÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s all they are, movies. But this was no movie it was real. The stench of death lingered in the air, as it had for the past two weeks, flies buzzing in the air like vultures over a weak animal. Blood stains were visible from a good couple of meters away. The remains of the girl were hidden beneath the rats and ants that covered her, or what was left. She had no eyes, eaten out by the scavengers that had found her before the police. Parts of her Shin was visible through the rotting flesh that was an unforgettable black colour, maggots were worming their way out of her side, just under the rib cage. Her right arm was completely severed and lying down near her feet the left one holding on by only a few strands of tendon, which was in the process of being eaten away by a rat. I look up at the drop, she had been thrown of the bridge a fall of about a hundred meters. I took one last glance back at the mutilated body, twisted into and unimaginable shape from the impact.

Only time would lead us to her killer, but for the meant time it was going to be another long day. His partner wearing a black SMP cap, with hints of blue through the brim sat waiting in the car, his patience had worn out. The others would be there soon, so they had no reason to be there.

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅMichael, I was wondering. Would you like to go out Waterfall Valley for a bit of abseiling this ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¹Ãâend?ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ