this are my skillor lolz check me out

hey i was looking around on google for some pics of really cool skiller outfits and i noticed your site came up alot with a multitude of different skillers that are f2p and i just thought seeing as how i have nothing better to do ill post my goals achievements and anything else that randomly happens during my day hehe ^^

i am currently still level 3 and i hope to stay that way(proably will as retaliate is off) and im not just a right side skiller i work on all f2p stats

well im guessing your dying to see what all the fuss is about haha ^^ so here is a link to a pic of my stats

http://img98.imageshack.us/my.php?image ... 6thdq9.png

i didnt reli get to find a great outfit but my first is in the stats pic and another i like to use is at this link

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/4983 ... on0.th.png

my goals for now are 50+ in all f2p noncombat skills and i have enough supplies for most of that too XD feel free to add me for a chat or a question rsn is king o freez

also rate me but no abuse :P

Unfortunately, your title got my attention. I have nothing else to say besides this is not going to get anywhere, and in the future I will most likely regret bumping this to the top. :P

gotphazonkz5.png

99/99 Defence 92/99 strength 80/99 slayer

Unfortunately, your title got my attention. I have nothing else to say besides this is not going to get anywhere, and in the future I will most likely regret bumping this to the top. :P
well that is your opinion and those are words i will love to see you eat when im good lolz :P

well that is your opinion and those are words i will love to see you eat when im good lolz :P

When you're good he's already all stats 99 so look carefully. :wall: