[Hawt] ~ Noob's Bloggeh to 'Total 0wnage' ~ [/Hawt]

Now, Ladies and Gentleman, Boys and Girls, I present;

Noob's New and Improved Bloggeh!

{Not to imply my other one was old and inferior..}

Yes, there is, among other thing; New goals, New format and a New title!

[hide=The Wherefore and Why?]

So, why the new blog you nub? Couldn't medicate yourself enough to finish your old goals and promises?

Well, in a word - Yes.

Unfortunately whether bad luck, stupidity or undiagnosed ADD, my old blog died. Most probably { Read almost certainly.. } this was my own fault; I failed to update and maintain the blog, as my time to play RuneScape was limited by School exams.

Thankfully, those are now over ::' , and for the best part of a month I am [relatively] free to play Runescape. In an effort to lend some kind of meaning and order to my otherwise haphazard 'Scaping I am once again setting myself goals which will {Hopefully} be fufiled...

[/hide]

[hide=*Teh* Goal]

--> 500 F2P Skill Total <--

420/500

Yes, my goal is a grand total of 500 Skill total at combat level 3 in Free to Play. While this may sound easy, it is much harder to level skills in Free to Play than in Members.

Obviously, I will achieve this goal by leveling my non-combat stats.

My individual Stat goals are listed below, along with a brief synopsis of How I plan to achieve them.

[hide=Statistic Goals]

Please note, as this is a Free to Play Blog, obviously members skills will not be included.

Also, stat goal bars will be included when they become avaliable.

Runecrafting - 15/33

Runecrafting is a skill I have never really delved into, as it is almost useless in Free to Play as a money maker. 33 Runecrafting means that I get 4 Air Runes per Essence and that my Runcrafting level appears on the High Scores.

I plan to raise Runecrafting by crafting Air runes south of Falador.

Noobs_Lament.png

Complete - 23/11/07

A skill I have always loved, however, Crafting is both time consuming and expensive to level in Free to Play, and as such, I aim only to achieve a nice, well rounded looking level for my stat page.

I plan to level Crafting by cutting Gems from Random Events and Mining/Smelting/Crafting Silver in to Tiaras in Falador.

Mining - 50/55

Like the majority of 'Scapers, I find this skill obscenly dull to train. However, the financial benefits of being able to mine Mithiril are too good to resist. Thankfully, leveling mining will also aid me in training both Smithing and Crafting.

I plan to level Mining by mining Silver to level Crafting, and then mining iron at Rimmington to train Smithing.

Smithing - 36/50

After Runecrafting, the slowest and most difficult Free to Play Non-Combat Skill to train, Smithing is both slow and expensive. However, being able to smelt Mithiril is again, like Mining, too good to resist.

Thankfully, in training Smithing there is some monetary reward. I plan to level Smithing by a) Smithing the Iron from Mining and B) Smelting steel bars in Al-Kharid.

Fishing - 50/60

An easy and enjoyable skill to train, ther isn't any particular reason for me to train Fishing, apart from easy skill total and faster Lobsters. <3:

I plan to level Fishing by 'Power Fishing' at Barbarian Village.

Noobs_Lament.png

Ah, the skill cape that makes everybody got Z0mg Nub 11!eleven!

Due to this, and, of course, the fact that I am Free to Play, I will not be pursuing 99 Cooking. 74 already means that I do not burn Lobsters, 85 is mearly a nice, high number. ^.^

I plan to level Cooking by cooking (Duh!) Raw Lobsters, and then selling them to Pkers for no loss.

Noobs_Lament.png

By releasing my inner Pyromaniac, I hope to gain easy stat levels and yet another 80+ Stat. I mean, this is F2P. What else am I going to do with my logs from Woodcutting?

Burning willows all the way until 80. (Willows gained from Woodcut.)

Woodcutting - 55/70

While I *can* cut Yew Trees at 60 Woodcut, the abundance of Macroers in Free to Play mean that this is a) very slow experiance and B) I seriously doubt I will get many Logs. 70 Woodcut adds to my Overall Level aswell as ensuring that should I become a member, 75 Woodcut is only a short hop away.

I plan to level Woodcut by chopping the Draynor and Rimmington Willows.

[/hide]

[hide=Meh Stats]

Noobs_Lament.gif

[/hide]

[hide=Non Statistic Related Goals {St00f}]

Here are my money making and blog related goals.

Complete [x]

Incomplete [ ]

2 Million Gold Pieces [ ]

421K/2000K

- While this is not a large amount of Money, 2M will aid my financial security should I ever decide to become a member, and will give me a solid cash base for future merchanting.

All Non Combat Related Random Event Outfits [ ]

Below I will list the sets, and possession or lack therof of each piece;

[hide=Eeeek! A list]

Mime Oufit [ ]

Mime Mask [ ]

Mime Gloves [x]

Mime Top [x]

Mime Pants [x]

Mime Boots [x]

Mime Emotes [x]

Freaky Forester Oufit [x]

Leaderhosen Hat [x]

Leaderhosen Legs [x]

Leaderhosen Top [x]

Drill Demon Camo [ ]

Camo Top [x]

Camo Hat [x]

Camo Legs [x]

[/hide]

Finish Bloggeh [ ]

The blog I feel, will never be finished. Regardless of my new goals and format it is always changing. <3:

[/hide]

[/hide]

[hide=Acknowledgements

Not a bad account in making food. But what about bloody work? could'nt you tell some goals about it?

Oh, and a thing: if you do not like runecrafting, do not try to get it as high as 50. (i'ts so slow to train) You have only to have 1-3 skills very good, and you will make excelent profit. if i were you, i would concrete on cooking, fishing and little on firemaking. those what you dont like don't have to be more than 15-35. if this seems to be requestional, you can do them, but make yourself a good player at other things first.

Long live the mighty runite warhammer, the only guardian defending f2p from overpower of tank pures!

• 2 weeks later...