Need help with range tank

Deman464

Currently level 51 combat with these stats

currentstats.jpg

I just bought 18k bronze arrows and plan to use them at hobgoblins at the crafting guild across the river ( not picking up)

mbow.jpg

I also bought 5.48k bronze bolts ( don't know why)

cbow.jpg

If you could please tell me an estimate on around what range or hp level I will be when I'm done with all my ammo

Also what stats i should get the tank to would help

thanks

EDIT: I do plan on becoming P2P sooner or later and I don't think I will be pking F2P for a while so I do not really want guidelines on how to make an F2P tank because clearly I already messed that up

deman464.png

HP will be anywhwre from 55 to 60. Tbh, your pure is not very good, you got prayer,magic, and 5 high def then you need. If ur plannibg to protect, dont expect anyone to fight you seriously.

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

Drop the bronze bolts, they arent worth the time.

Better sell 'm for 1gp each :roll: U'll still have have like 800 bronze arrows out of that.

But OT:

I don't think this account will do good, because of prayer and the 45 Def. Maybe in higher lvls (talking about 75cb+) Anyway, get 80 Ranged and 75 Strength too make a chance

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings

i just made a ranger like this but i have 40 def and 1 prayer and 53 str, even though youve made abit of an error with ur 45 def and 26 pray these accs are still pretty good, youll need to lvl up range alot tho since u can only hit lyk 7 - 8s with that. Im 50 cb with 56 range and hit 10s keep going there good pures

I2_A_V_E_I2.png

I2_A%20V%20E%20I2.png

99 Strength Achieved 26/9/08. L0L in 3 years I've made 7m. In the past 2 days I've made 7.2m on top of that thanks to Bounty Hunter. So why play for 3 years when you can do that?